• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 12, 2024, 03:07:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 662
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 547
Total: 547

Early wet Saturday morn'n..

Started by Mugwump, August 27, 2016, 03:00:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....been up for quite a while....Pot #2 almost ready.....coffee excellent....very good....

..the animal population still adjusting.....looks like the closing scene of "The Good, the bad, and the ugly".....

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..tried to catch a few ZZzzz's.....got a few....but a definite nap here soon..... wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee was great. In fact I am finishing a 3 hour old pot (I got busy) and it still taste great. It's going to be a hot one but with very low humidity. I'll take it.  |^| |^| |^|

Fish room putzing today. I noticed that my tap water TDS had almost doubled from a 70 to 135. I need to keep a close eye on that since my fish are used to swimming in TDS of about 100.

I have to move a lone L144 male into another tank today. He is the only fish left in a 20H. When I get him out of there I will have 3 empty tanks (29G and Two 20H) but not for long. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

I should do some things down there too.....but we'll see how long that I can stay awake....LOL....

Jon

BallAquatics

Coffee is fantastic here at the Columbus State conference center ( http://www.cscc.edu/community/conference-center/ ).  Yesterday was a bit of a disappointment as they covered stuff I'm quite familiar with.  Hoping for better today as they have out-of-town speakers coming in.

Super nice accommodations.  Sponsors setup and giving away all kinds of stuff.  Continental breakfast in the large lounge area with unlimited fresh brewed coffee.  I've already made a couple of contacts that may lead to work down the road.  All in all, $40 well spent!  |^|  Can't wait to see what we're having for lunch!!!

Dennis

Mugwump

...a nap helps immensely...... |^|...Jan's got her spoiled.... huh

Jon

BallAquatics

Jan looks different than I remember...  lol

Dennis