• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 13, 2024, 01:14:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 613
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 482
Total: 482

Monday's stormy coffee...

Started by Mugwump, July 13, 2015, 06:00:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...coffee's really good, weather not so much... ;D....some pretty big storms about to pass through here in about 20 minutes....they're hitting Scott now.....tornado watch, severe thunder storms, flash flood warning.....the works.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...black outside......lights blinked.....uh oh......hope it's just rain....whoops....just as I typed that....KABOOM !......it'll be a wild ride this morn'n.....stay tuned................. :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

We may have caught just the edge of that storm up here. Not sure what it's doing out there now.

LizStreithorst

Heat advisory today.  Not a drop of rain in sight for a week,
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

...tapered off to just rain now....still dark and windy here.....that was a doozy !!....calling for more later and another biggie this afternoon...also, rain the rest of the week......
Jon

PaulineMi

Was sunny an hour and a half ago....now dark and windy.  Appears from the radar that a storm is heading right at us. Doing water changes today and getting things ready for tomorrow's visit with my son who's coming in from PA.  :)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

.....still rain'n but the morn'n version of the storms have passed now.....Dennis will get a few barrels of water today too ... ;D
Jon