• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 13, 2024, 03:59:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 584
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 554
Total: 554

Sunday morn'n coffee

Started by Mugwump, July 28, 2019, 04:03:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Morn'n all...,,,grab your cups, the coffee is great !  :)

...74degs and up about 90degs later.....supposedly rain tonight... huh....

...absolutely nothing planned for today.... :).....

more coffee...brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2......grab your cups  :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning. Great coffee here. It's going to be a hot but pleasant day due to low humidity. We will hit 91 this afternoon but right now it is 68 and just beautiful outside.

Not much going on here. Make me kinda wish the grandkids were here. Oops, never mind that thought. lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Jon

Ron Sower

...94 now>>>>110 later...12% RH...in the last 30 years it's rained 25 times on this date of the month...seems to me that with only 1 monsoon rain so far, we're having an off-year...! huh

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on July 28, 2019, 10:48:14 AM
..no haboobs either?
...just the one preceding that only monsoon rain....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron