• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 16, 2024, 08:48:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,355
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 852
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 804
Total: 804

Angels wanted

Started by ghonk, May 17, 2015, 06:40:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Quote from: ghonk on May 17, 2015, 08:24:18 PM
Here's Rob's,post #10 bottom.

http://www.angelfish.net/VBulletin/showthread.php?t=28348

Those were Pete's fish that he brought in...I'm thinking Joel got some of those too....David was getting his wilds through Pete, til they had a falling out...Joel and Pete were good friends until a screw up, or something, ended their relationship too....Pete went downhill from there...IMHO...it all played out on Angelkisses....someone else got Shafted too....JBauer??..or somebody...remember???
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Man, there used to be fights like that on the Discus forums.  I miss those days.  Imagine someone having a falling out with David (sarcastic evil grin)  the airing of dirty laundry in public on the forums can be a good diversion from real life.  These days all is sweetness and light ::)
Always move forward. Never look back.

ghonk

From what i hear,Pete started screwing  EVERYONE.Including Mike Gibbs.
He was doing more screwing then Wilt Chamberlain.  ;D
Must have lost his freaking mind.
Pete had some nice wild stock at one time,would have loved to have got some of them,but no cash then.

Mugwump

Quote from: Mugwump on May 17, 2015, 08:29:51 PM
Quote from: ghonk on May 17, 2015, 08:24:18 PM
Here's Rob's,post #10 bottom.

http://www.angelfish.net/VBulletin/showthread.php?t=28348

Those were Pete's fish that he brought in...I'm thinking Joel got some of those too....David was getting his wilds through Pete, til they had a falling out...Joel and Pete were good friends until a screw up, or something, ended their relationship too....Pete went downhill from there...IMHO...it all played out on Angelkisses....someone else got Shafted too....JBauer??..or somebody...remember???

odd....Rob says Tony Tan fish too....but he had a mix going too...Dave/Iony Tan/ Pete.....it wasn't Jbauer tho, now that I see the old thread, I think it was 19Ghost..or whoever...he ragged on and on about getting screwed by Pete....if it was him??
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Quote from: ghonk on May 17, 2015, 08:46:10 PM
From what i hear,Pete started screwing  EVERYONE.Including Mike Gibbs.
He was doing more screwing then Wilt Chamberlain.  ;D
Must have lost his freaking mind.
Pete had some nice wild stock at one time,would have loved to have got some of them,but no cash then.

Yes, I never could figure out what went wrong with him....from 'good as gold' to 'jerk' in a hurry.....sad..
Jon

PaulineMi

Not sure if much color will show up here but these are my "Mugwump Angels"...the RN/SI pair......

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Great pics Pauline....thanks.....I have a few that I've kept here that I just wish that I could get a good pic of....that cross produced some stunners.
Jon