• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 06:37:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 482
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 494
Total: 494

Request for My Plats

Started by wsantia1, September 11, 2013, 06:26:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

I got a request today from a LFS for some plats.  I sold them about 50 nickel size a little over a month ago and they called back and wanted more. They even wrote me a check for the last batch. LOL.  Not as much as I can get at a swap for them but who knows where this goes.  They are pretty big as far as LFSs go around here.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Hey, that's super....plus it helps pay for some of the hobby  ;D....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on September 11, 2013, 06:40:05 PM

It also allows me to move out some fish to make room for more. ;D ;D ;D. And to think breeding was the last thing I was thinking about when I got the juvies that eventually grew into breeding pairs.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on September 11, 2013, 06:48:56 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on September 11, 2013, 06:40:05 PM

It also allows me to move out some fish to make room for more. ;D ;D ;D. And to think breeding was the last thing I was thinking about when I got the juvies that eventually grew into breeding pairs.

Yes, I understand....but breeding has a way of pulling you in with it's success....in a nice way tho...you want to learn more, and more, to make yourself better at it... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson