• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 01, 2024, 09:11:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 514
Total: 514

Sterbai Cories Available

Started by TNT77, September 09, 2013, 06:36:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TNT77

I have sterbai cories available at $4 each. This is for delivery only (for now) to the gcca swap on 9/22. Let me know how many you want and a name to hold them under. I will have a table set up under TNT Aquatics.
I hate my first post being a for sale thread but I was referred here. :) So a big HI.

I will try to catch some shots of some of the last group I received soon.

Mugwump

Hi...thanks for the offer. I might cruise over by your table myself. We'll have a table there too.. ;D

oh, and what size are they???

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

JR

Well I wont be able to make it there. Welcome Tara
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

LizStreithorst

Dang!  I thought that I was the only one here that wouldn't be attending.  You might be able to twist somebody's arm to pick some up for you.

LizStreithorst

Thinking of that, perhaps I'll get lucky and find someone to pick some up for me and then ship them to me.  I don't know.  Asking someone to ship is asking a big favor.  I'd rather bleed than ship, but then, I'm nuts.

Mugwump

It's just possible Liz, ya know there's a box heading your way anyway, right?.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I'd forgotten about that.  I must have had it in my mind on a different page.  Thank you.  I will work out the details and let you know :-*

TNT77

Quote from: Mugwump on September 09, 2013, 07:09:06 PM
Hi...thanks for the offer. I might cruise over by your table myself. We'll have a table there too.. ;D

oh, and what size are they???
Im guessing 1.5" but Ive never measured cories before. Im hoping to only bring sold ones as I need all the tank space for discus. But I might find a small tank around here to toss them in.

TNT77

Quote from: LizStreithorst on September 09, 2013, 07:45:04 PM
Thinking of that, perhaps I'll get lucky and find someone to pick some up for me and then ship them to me.  I don't know.  Asking someone to ship is asking a big favor.  I'd rather bleed than ship, but then, I'm nuts.
I can get some shipped to you Liz. Ive got some larger ones in with a group of babies that I can send your way.

LizStreithorst

What to do, what to do.  That is the question...Mug is sending me some of his BN anyway.  But I don't want to put him out.  I'll chat with him and then let you know, OK?

Mugwump

Tara....save me (5) of them....that way you won't have to go to the trouble of setting up anything....we'll add them to out sterbia pod...we need some xtras and new blood would be excellent.
I'll swing over and get them at the swap.

Jon

LizStreithorst

You're off the hook, Mug.  I will have Tara ship to me.  She kindly offered and I gratefully accepted :)

Mugwump

Most excellent, Liz.... ;D..now you'll get two surprises.... ;D
Jon

TNT77

Quote from: Mugwump on September 09, 2013, 08:37:09 PM
Most excellent, Liz.... ;D..now you'll get two surprises.... ;D
3 if she looks at her pm and wants them. ;D