• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 03:06:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 615
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 560
Total: 560

LOL..discovery

Started by Mugwump, July 03, 2013, 03:26:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Scott dropped by for a while this afternoon. We gabbed, talked, watched fish...while walking around the tanks, I was showing him some of the fish we had relocated, etc....we were looking at the Bolivian Rams, we had moved the black Moscow guppies over to another tank...he says, "what's that?".....LOL..lo and behold, two black Moscow fry.....soooo...back went the parents, and added some java moss.....a nice surprise  ;D..now to check the very small hob filter for more fry....sheesh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Owl307

I didnt even notice them when i was there! They must be tiny! When do you think they were born?
With patience and perseverance anything can be accomplished.

Mugwump

Can't be over a few days old....she's still plump, so we may have interrupted her???....I'm going back down to check the other tank now... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

yep they where small. I know when I clean the guppy tank I have to be careful. I usually don't see the fry until they go up the tube. Fishing small fry out of a bucket sucks. I seen a few more baby Japanese blue in my tank. Maybe when Jon get's his blacks going good we can swap a some guppies next. I would like to get a few females for my Moscow blacks ;D
Scott