• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 17, 2024, 06:05:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,355
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 232
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 172
Total: 173

Morn'n all, coffee time...

Started by Mugwump, April 02, 2016, 06:33:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...and a very good cup of coffee too....MMMmmmm...

..about 32deg's and snowing lightly....it'll change over to a wintery mix ....so guess we'll be hang'n around home all day..?

...water changes and putz'n today...I have to clean the 'hot' mags too.....

Spring is trying to arrive.... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Already finished my first pot and it was great. Raining out here with temps in the mid 50s. That will be the high for today. A cold front is on the way that will have wind chills down in the low 20s by tomorrow morning.  huh

Have a "Paws for People" event to go to this afternoon. It is a fund raiser but there will be a lot of vendors and dogs there. Kobe will have a bit of fun there. The weather will be a bit better too by then. mim

Final 4 will be on later tonight. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

,,yup...should be some good games tonight.... |^|    I was hoping that a few Big 10 teams would make it...

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Oh....and on Pot #2 here also.....coffee is really good this morning.... ;D

....who ya pick'n for tonight ??...I like 'nova'...but I think it'll be Oklahoma vs North Carolina when it all shakes out....
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on April 02, 2016, 07:41:54 AM
Oh....and on Pot #2 here also.....coffee is really good this morning.... ;D

....who ya pick'n for tonight ??...I like 'nova'...but I think it'll be Oklahoma vs North Carolina when it all shakes out....

Since I'm only 40 miles from Villanova I will be rooting for them as the "hometown" team. I will also be rooting for the winner of that game to go all the way.
Willie

Mugwump

...a balmy 36deg's now...diving to low 20's tonight...the mid/upper 60's tomorrow.....my sinuses are going bonkers....

oh, and the wind is howl'n out there.................... huh huh huh huh...spring?
Jon

wsantia1

It's actually quite nice out here at 58 degrees and sunny. |^| |^| |^| Won't last long though. huh lol
Willie

LizStreithorst

It's nice here, just a bit windy with the wind coming from the north.  But the sky is blue for a change.  It's supposed to stay blue for over a week!
Always move forward. Never look back.