• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 05:51:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 663
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 623
Total: 623

Tuesday morn'n coffee time...

Started by Mugwump, March 06, 2018, 04:28:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Good morning everyone  :)

The coffee is very, very good...MMMmmmm.....delicious  |^|

...a cold morning in the 20's at the moment.....might see 40degs later, but the snow/rain will be hanging around through tonight... huh.....a couple of errands on tap, then some putz'n
in the fish room....I need to tidy up some things....

more coffee...brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Morning Jon.  It's a cool 36 here this morning.  Forecast says low 50's later.  Was hoping to go for a ride...   huh

Probably spend the day working on taxes.  It will be April 15th before you know it!!!

Dennis

Mugwump

Morn'n Dennis......glad that the weather is at least better down your way.....I guess soon we'll begin to experience more spring type climate up this way too....swap day was near 50degs and sunny...but them plop, we're back to winter... huh.....but baseball is starting up, there's hope  |^|

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2 coming up........grab a cup  |^|
Jon

wsantia1

Good morning Jon & Dennis. The coffee was great but I am not. Stomach a little upset. Maybe too much cheese on my spaghetti last night. huh

It is pretty cold right now with temps in the 20s and sunny skies. That will soon change with temps soaring into the high 40s and clouds rolling in. This will be in advance of out next Nor'easter which is on target to arrive tonight and last all day tomorrow.

If weather people are correct (big if) I will be in the rainy to 1 to 3 inches of snow range. Further north in Philly they are projecting 9+ inches. Won't be as windy as the last one where we had near hurricane force winds.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 06, 2018, 07:30:10 AM
Good morning Jon & Dennis. The coffee was great but I am not. Stomach a little upset. Maybe too much cheese on my spaghetti last night. huh

It is pretty cold right now with temps in the 20s and sunny skies. That will soon change with temps soaring into the high 40s and clouds rolling in. This will be in advance of out next Nor'easter which is on target to arrive tonight and last all day tomorrow.

If weather people are correct (big if) I will be in the rainy to 1 to 3 inches of snow range. Further north in Philly they are projecting 9+ inches. Won't be as windy as the last one where we had near hurricane force winds.

...sounds like a good day to stay in.....hot soup  huh....a nap  huh......or both  ;)
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on March 06, 2018, 07:34:02 AM

...sounds like a good day to stay in.....hot soup  huh....a nap  huh......or both  ;)

Not today but tomorrow, yes.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 06, 2018, 07:51:41 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on March 06, 2018, 07:34:02 AM

Not today but tomorrow, yes.

.... |^|....
Jon

Mugwump

Jon