• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 04:06:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,327
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 647
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 633
Total: 633

Friday morn'n...

Started by Mugwump, March 02, 2018, 05:35:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Morn'n all......the coffee is very good..been up for a spell....but just found the keyboard... :o

..it's a cold 27deg's now..might see mid 40's by afternoon  huh....

..nothing planned but some swap prep putz'n..... huh....maybe a nap?

..more coffee needed....brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning all. The coffee is great but the weather sure isn't. Raining right now with winds gusting up to 30 mph. No snow here but the high wind gusty may be a problem for some folks as power lines may get blown down

Supposed to go to DC for the weekend so I will be monitoring the Bay Bridge for closings today.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 02, 2018, 05:40:05 AM
Good morning all. The coffee is great but the weather sure isn't. Raining right now with winds gusting up to 30 mph. No snow here but the high wind gusty may be a problem for some folks as power lines may get blown down

Supposed to go to DC for the weekend so I will be monitoring the Bay Bridge for closings today.

I saw on the weather that the northeast was going to get another bomb cyclone....??..hopefully it won't drop down much towards your area....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on March 02, 2018, 05:54:30 AM

I saw on the weather that the northeast was going to get another bomb cyclone....??..hopefully it won't drop down much towards your area....

I'm about 40 to 50 miles south of the major precip. Lots of wind and some rain. Temps in the 40s. Further north they are getting the heavy weight snow. If the storm direction shifts a bit we may have a bigger problem.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 02, 2018, 07:17:55 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on March 02, 2018, 05:54:30 AM

I'm about 40 to 50 miles south of the major precip. Lots of wind and some rain. Temps in the 40s. Further north they are getting the heavy weight snow. If the storm direction shifts a bit we may have a bigger problem.

I have a couple of Nieces, and families, that live in the Boston area....they'll get it bad....
Jon

Rjb3

I was chatting with a friend in Ireland earlier about the snow there. Worst weather in almost 40 years. He stopped abruptly so, I'm guessing his power went off. They don't get snow like we do.

wallace

We got some more snow. Winter waited till late this year.
Dan