• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 11:40:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,327
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 529
Total: 529

Tuesday morn'n coffee time...>

Started by Mugwump, February 27, 2018, 05:23:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..morn'n all  :)....the coffee is very, very good... |^|..

...mid 30's now, but we'll be at around 60deg's today !!!!...and sunny too !!!.....spring type weather is finally arriving....wahooooooooooo  8)

...some putz'n today....nothing planned as yet.....just going to enjoy the day....

more coffee...brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...popped on this morn'n to 700 hits on the forum overnight.... :o

..it's been 'bot' city lately.... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot#2 half gone....better grab a cup  ;D
Jon

wsantia1

The coffee is great this morning. Been up and out for a while now. The sun is out but it is still cold. Not freezing, just cold.

Trying to start my spring cleaning early. Lots of stuff to get rid of. Mostly clothes. I think I'll call the Vets group to schedule a pickup.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 27, 2018, 08:27:11 AM
The coffee is great this morning. Been up and out for a while now. The sun is out but it is still cold. Not freezing, just cold.

Trying to start my spring cleaning early. Lots of stuff to get rid of. Mostly clothes. I think I'll call the Vets group to schedule a pickup.

...good idea.....I hate to think about spring cleaning here...LOL....so much junk to pitch.... wfwf
Jon

Ron Sower

...good morning all....!  hi 40s now and going into mid 60s later today which is a good thing because the Chicken Bingo is an outside event....gotta mark off the bingo squares on the patio and get the hens this morning....starts at 11 and goes til 1...

...after this event I'm on cruise until the end of Spring Fling...that means I just go where I'm told to go and do what i'm told to do...not in charge of anything else wfwf...! Woohoo!

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on February 27, 2018, 09:05:14 AM
...good morning all....!  hi 40s now and going into mid 60s later today which is a good thing because the Chicken Bingo is an outside event....gotta mark off the bingo squares on the patio and get the hens this morning....starts at 11 and goes til 1...

...after this event I'm on cruise until the end of Spring Fling...that means I just go where I'm told to go and do what i'm told to do...not in charge of anything else wfwf...! Woohoo!

...LOL...enjoy.... |^|
Jon

waterboy

Quote from: Mugwump on February 27, 2018, 09:10:53 AM

...LOL...enjoy.... |^|

That's pretty much normal for a married guy.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Ron Sower

Quote from: waterboy on February 27, 2018, 11:59:49 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on February 27, 2018, 09:10:53 AM

...LOL...enjoy.... |^|

That's pretty much normal for a married guy.
...LOL...LOL...LOL...After a total of 47 years of married life, I still resist that from a wife...!  Some guys never learn...!  Needless to say, it does cause a little friction in the relationship occasionally...! ::)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron