• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 08:35:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 569
Total: 570

Family outing

Started by P4Angels, February 05, 2013, 11:30:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

As an Air Force vet myself, let me say "Job well done!" to you.  I really enjoyed your world tour video, that was really great!
Barb

P4Angels

So we are off for a long trip to Portland OR at the request of Lori's dad to see the Howard Hues's - Spruce goose (http://www.evergreenmuseum.org/) In the morning.  Shhh don't tell him put we are also wanting to head to the wet spot (http://www.wetspottropicalfish.com/). I will take lots of pictures at both and do another video.  Also a review of the Wet Spot fish store.  Stay Tuned...  LOL..
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

P4Angels

Quote from: P4Angels on February 14, 2013, 11:40:57 PM
So we are off for a long trip to Portland OR at the request of Lori's dad to see the Howard Hues's - Spruce goose (http://www.evergreenmuseum.org/) In the morning.  Shhh don't tell him put we are also wanting to head to the wet spot (http://www.wetspottropicalfish.com/). I will take lots of pictures at both and do another video.  Also a video review of the Wet Spot fish store.  Stay Tuned...  LOL..
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

Mugwump

Sounds like fun, have a safe trip...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels

Evergreen Aviation & Space Museum Part 1

Mugwump

Lotsa good stuff in there...good pics..thanks
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

That looks like so much fun. thanks for sharing.
Scott

P4Angels2

was a great day and now today is the last day that my dad is here!! Got to spend the day cleaning and getting extra things that he bought in a box and shipped back to himself...  :o and of course he has been playing scratch ticket lottery so had to go and turn in the lucky tickets but never did get the big prize just enough to keep him playing and having fun with it!!!  ;D
Was great having him here too bad I was down and out for the first 2 weeks that he was here but glad that we were able to do a few things with him that he really had fun with!!!! :)

Mugwump

Sounds like he had a good time, he'll take memories and story's home to share....
Jon

P4Angels2

We are trying to figure out how to send some of the wonderful "liquid" sunshine with him in his suitcase!!! He brought me the prickly pieces of a cactus so how do I send the sunshine with him????

Mugwump

Quote from: P4Angels2 on February 18, 2013, 08:23:33 PM
We are trying to figure out how to send some of the wonderful "liquid" sunshine with him in his suitcase!!! He brought me the prickly pieces of a cactus so how do I send the sunshine with him????

Give him a picture of your smile,sweetie......
Jon

P4Angels

I told her we should triple bag some water and send it to home. nothing like washingtons liquid sunshine.  LOL

P4Angels2

P4Angels

Evergreen Aviation Museum Part 2:

Mugwump

Very nice....thanks, Aron...
Jon