• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 09:25:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,330
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 333
Total: 333

Family outing

Started by P4Angels, February 05, 2013, 11:30:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

P4Angels

More photo's from the new camera at Paul Allan's - The Flying Heritage Collection, Everett, WA

got to love them WWII war Birds.... Enjoy
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Mugwump

Looks like a fun trip....Air museums are neat....air shows are terrific too.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels

"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

shatanka

Very nice videos of your day trips! Makes me want to go traveling especially to  that last one at Whidbey Island! Love the music you put to it..who is that?

PaulineMi

The Whidbey Island pictures are really nice.  I was in Washington last May and visited the San Juan Islands. Its so beautiful there and in the forests.

Thanks for sharing.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

P4Angels

I spent 15 of my 20 years in the Navy stationed at Naval Air Station Whidbey Island.  So When ever I get back over there it's like going home.  Thanks for the comments.

Mugwump

Quote from: P4Angels on February 08, 2013, 10:42:40 AM
I spent 15 of my 20 years in the Navy stationed at Naval Air Station Whidbey Island.  So When ever I get back over there it's like going home.  Thanks for the comments.

Where did you spend your 'Sea' time??..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels

When I was stationed at Whidbey, I did 2 sea duty tours (totaling 9 years). Aircraft are assigned to to air wings on aircraft carriers and when not forwardly deployed, return to there home Naval Air Station.

My 1st deployed (May 1988) was on the USS Carl Vinson as a member of VAQ-134 (electronic jummer squardon and now be phased out for the hornets).  My 2nd sea tours I was deployed on the USS Constellation (CV-64), Marine Corps Air Station Iwakuni, Japan. I also was assigned as ships company on the USS Sacramento (during the gulf war) and my last sea command the USS Carl Vinson (World cruise in 2005).  Then retired from uncle same canoe club on September 2007.

Mugwump

Thanks...I knew that you got around some..didn't know where....Persian Gulf, eh??...cool...
Jon

P4Angels2

yea he's just a travelin' man

P4Angels

My last adventure on Active Duty  (Around the world):

Mugwump

Very nice, You got to see a lot.....
Jon

shatanka

A BIG THANK YOU...FOR SERVING OUR COUNTRY to you and to all on the forum who may have served.

P4Angels

Seattle Museum of flight

Mugwump

Thanx, Aron.....cool vid.....I like museums...any kind.... ;D
Jon