• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 08:25:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 550
Total: 551

It's getting cold

Started by GraphicGr8s, November 18, 2014, 09:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GraphicGr8s

32 tonight. And the fish house while air conditioned has no heat. So far it's warm in there. Hope it stays that way. And by the end of the week air conditioner will be running again. Go figure.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

BallAquatics

Yep, keep that heat down there.  I just love these cold clear & crisp days.  Walk out and with your first breath it feels great to be alive!!!

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on November 19, 2014, 12:39:45 PM
Yep, keep that heat down there.  I just love these cold clear & crisp days.  Walk out and with your first breath it feels great to be alive!!!

Dennis

yeppers....Snow, bit of cold.....wonderful time of the year.. ;D...fall being my favorite.  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

GraphicGr8s

You people are, well NUTZ!  :)
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

LOL.....Naw.....just enjoying the seasons... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Not me.  Give me the tropics any day.  I sweat with gladness.  Although there is something nice about the first breath of that cold dry air when I go out in the morning in my jammies and bathrobe to feed the horses.

It's getting warmer here :)
Always move forward. Never look back.

PaulineMi

Crisp air, warm clothes, dogs running in the snow, a camera and happening upon things like this make winter special:

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

LizStreithorst

Your photos always impress me, Pauline.  Those are wonderful.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Those are super good shots, Pauline.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 
Jon

wsantia1

Beautiful pictures Pauline. ;D ;D ;D I'll bet you can take great shots in the Spring too. ;) 8)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

PaulineMi

Thanks guys. High winds created waves that splashed up on these branches. When everything calmed down the little "ice bells" remained. Images of fairies flitting around come to mind...:)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

GraphicGr8s

Quote from: Mugwump on November 19, 2014, 03:48:41 PM

We have seasons here too.

Snook season, trout season, redfish season, love bug season, etc.

Barb

Those are Nat. Geo. quality pics Pauline, well done!
Barb

Mugwump

Quote from: GraphicGr8s on November 19, 2014, 07:42:48 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on November 19, 2014, 03:48:41 PM

We have seasons here too.

Snook season, trout season, redfish season, love bug season, etc.

LOL..you forgot Francesco Stephen Castelluccio, Tommy DeVito, Bob Gaudio, Nick Massi
Jon