• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 10:40:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 434
Total: 434

Going to buy another vehicle

Started by LizStreithorst, April 14, 2014, 01:44:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

I've got the front half and the top rubbed out and waxed.  My old shoulders won't take any more for a few days.  Here's how she looks so far:
Always move forward. Never look back.

LizStreithorst

So what I will do it clean up the interior.  Here's a pic of how it looks now.  Not bad, just dirty.

LizStreithorst

And this is how her inside looks now.

Mugwump

Dang Liz....the old gal is starting to look perty nice....want to come do mine??....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JR

I was thinking the same thing nice job Liz
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Barb

Looks great Liz, what a good job you did!  She looks very pretty for her age.
Barb

LizStreithorst

I'm liking the old girl more and more.  I've spent some hard earned on her to fix her various problems, but I call it money well spent.  I've become fond of my mechanic as well, the young guy more than the boss.  He likes and has old Blazers He collects hard to find old parts for them.  He likes my old girl as much as I do.  My windows that don't work well need hard to find old parts.  The driver's side windows needs a new track, but he only had a track for the passenger side.  The passenger side's track is fine.  It just needs the plastic things.  He will find them for me:)

He told me that my engine light comes on and my valves tinkle when I go up a hill because the EGR (or is it ERG?) valve has been disconnected.  He said that they did it because one of more of the ports was clogged and it was a cheap fix.  Can either JR, or Ed explain what that means in English?   It turns out that my AC, that the previous owner told me needed a compressor only needed Freon!  I can spend money on that EGR thing if it is an important thing.