• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 07:10:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,330
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 459
Total: 460

Creak..groan...morn'n Monday

Started by Mugwump, February 17, 2014, 05:49:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Owl307

Jon all your fish went fast! Im sure glad i picked out that boy before i left to pick up my africans! He wouldnt have been there when i got back!
With patience and perseverance anything can be accomplished.

ilroost

The snow plow took out my mailbox!! 3rd one in 4 years.*#**##

Mugwump

Quote from: Owl307 on February 17, 2014, 06:29:13 PM
Jon all your fish went fast! Im sure glad i picked out that boy before i left to pick up my africans! He wouldnt have been there when i got back!

You mean 'she'......LOL.....???
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Quote from: ilroost on February 17, 2014, 06:30:54 PM
The snow plow took out my mailbox!! 3rd one in 4 years.*#**##

LOL....last week when we were shoveling...Jan was near the bottom as we were finishing up the pile, a driver actually stopped lifted his blade and then turned to push the last bit aside for her....we both smiled and waved as he smiled/laughed and drove on....made our day, we chuckled a few times about that too... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on February 17, 2014, 05:57:15 PM
Ah...the lovely sounds of plows sealing the bottom of our driveway shut......oh joy... ;D

I am finished cleaning up outside.  Now it is my turn for the snow plow to seal me in. ::)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 17, 2014, 06:53:21 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on February 17, 2014, 05:57:15 PM
Ah...the lovely sounds of plows sealing the bottom of our driveway shut......oh joy... ;D

I am finished cleaning up outside.  Now it is my turn for the snow plow to seal me in. ::)

soon...very soon......you know it's coming.... bwaa ha ha haaa... ;D
Jon

LizStreithorst

Y'all have terrible snow and brutal cold but you have swaps.  I live in heaven on earth (most of the time) but no swaps.  I pity you and I envy you at the same time.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 17, 2014, 07:33:06 PM
Y'all have terrible snow and brutal cold but you have swaps.  I live in heaven on earth (most of the time) but no swaps.  I pity you and I envy you at the same time.

Come on up..we'll teach you how to shovel....and take you to a swap.....ahem, my driveway first, of course.. ;D
Jon

Owl307

Quote from: Mugwump on February 17, 2014, 06:44:28 PM
Quote from: Owl307 on February 17, 2014, 06:29:13 PM

You mean 'she'......LOL.....???

bahhh!! dont jinx me LOL
With patience and perseverance anything can be accomplished.

LizStreithorst

Quote from: Mugwump on February 17, 2014, 07:42:41 PM

Come on up..we'll teach you how to shovel....and take you to a swap.....ahem, my driveway first, of course.. ;D

Buy a snow blower and my plane ticket and you've got a deal :P

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 17, 2014, 08:29:21 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on February 17, 2014, 07:42:41 PM

Buy a snow blower and my plane ticket and you've got a deal :P

Oh ho!!!...and here I thought that'd you want to shovel.... ;D....plane ticket?...naw you'll need to drive so you can load the goodies back home..... ;D...besides, if the snow blower is a deal breaker, we'll get Scott to bring his down for the day.... ;D...might have to bribe him tho....LOL
Jon

LizStreithorst

The snow blower is a deal breaker.  I'll get a generator if you get a snow blower, remember?  In another thread you said you'd had enough and you would buy a snow blower next year, remember?

I will not drive it.  I can take home all my goodies air cargo.  The only thing negotiable is who pays for the plane ticket.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 17, 2014, 09:07:52 PM
The snow blower is a deal breaker.  I'll get a generator if you get a snow blower, remember?  In another thread you said you'd had enough and you would buy a snow blower next year, remember?

Yes, we might actually break down and buy one...but you'll be arriving for a spring, or fall, swap..hence no snow....

I will not drive it.  I can take home all my goodies air cargo.  The only thing negotiable is who pays for the plane ticket.

HMMmmm plane ride , huh?.....ok, how do you handle small confined spaces/heat packs etc...?? being crated??  ;D...or real 'wing' seats ???
Jon

b125killer

I'll dring the snowblower. Jon can pay for the plane ticket. All he needs to do is sell more fish ;D
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on February 18, 2014, 07:18:36 AM
I'll dring the snowblower. Jon can pay for the plane ticket. All he needs to do is sell more fish ;D

Cool, we'll sell the snow blower and buy her a plane ticket.... ;D
Jon