• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 02:16:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 540
Total: 540

Creak..groan...morn'n Monday

Started by Mugwump, February 17, 2014, 05:49:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

......LOL...2nd pot already...slept like a log....ZZZZZZzzzzzzz.....but up now, and all parts functioning adequately  ;D.....
SWAP weekends are long, and busy....but are real fun times. I have some pics around here somewhere....HMMMmmm

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...oh....and here comes the snow folks....batten the hatches, this is the heavy stuff too...oh joy :o
Jon

PaulineMi

President's Day morning.  Mail people get to deliver twice as much tomorrow after the big snowfall. 

There sure is a good turn out at the Swap.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Pauline, the crowd was like that til 1 PM..then thinned just a bit....not much..LOL...they were saying that it was one of our biggest swaps...maybe?... ;D...they were wall to wall...

by the way, I think that Scott's still there.....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.....
Jon

b125killer

It was packed like that in both rooms too. There were times when I didn't think I was going to make it out lol.
Scott

Mugwump

...snowing like hell here.....wheeeeeeeee.... ;D
Jon

LizStreithorst

It's 73 here.  It's glorious.  It's supposed to stay nice for the next 10 days.  Bring on the grooming dogs!!!!!
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on February 17, 2014, 12:51:19 PM

Coming down here pretty good too.  And it's windy to boot.  >:(
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 17, 2014, 01:11:17 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on February 17, 2014, 12:51:19 PM

Coming down here pretty good too.  And it's windy to boot.  >:(

blowing here too...I tried to shovel a bit..but it's hopeless...
Jon

Frank The Plumber

Some one said 1,100 people as buyers. It was awesome ..sold 140 bags.
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

LizStreithorst

I'm in awe.  If we had something like that down here nobody would come.
Always move forward. Never look back.

ilroost

I love the swaps, but man they get to crowded. Couldn't hardly even move in there. I like the place they had before this one, it seemed like more room to move around.

Mugwump

Quote from: ilroost on February 17, 2014, 03:54:24 PM
I love the swaps, but man they get to crowded. Couldn't hardly even move in there. I like the place they had before this one, it seemed like more room to move around.

I agree Bob, over in Naperville it was great...big wide aisles and all.....we had a couple crowds like that over there.....I think it was of the last one's Aron/Lori got to go too before moving west....???
Jon

Mugwump

Ah...the lovely sounds of plows sealing the bottom of our driveway shut......oh joy... ;D
Jon