• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 02:24:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 546
Total: 546

Prayers Please

Started by JR, November 04, 2012, 10:58:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BallAquatics

That's fantastic news Patricia!

Dennis

Jdmcfast

Josh

derick

hi Patrica

i'm new to this forum but tell Jim to get well very,very soon so i can chat with him.  :)
Derick

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

ilroost

thats great news, glad all is well with him

JR

Jim will be coming home sunday. He said thanks to all of you. And I think you very much.
Patricia
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Mugwump

That's good news....he'll feel better at home too...you too.. ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

derick

thats just fantastic news.   :)
Derick

JR

Sorry I could not update you all.  Jim had a little set back. I'm bring him home today. He said to tell you all he will talk with you this weekend.

Mugwump

Thanks for the update, I'm looking forward to hearing from him.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

Scott

Jo

Thank you for letting us know. Glad he is coming home!
Jo

JR

Just thought I would let you all know Jim is home.  He has been a sleep all day. He is doing great.

Mugwump

Wonderful....he'll likely sleep a lot for a while, after all the surgery and things....med's also rag you out.....I'll bet it feels good being in his own bed...yep...thanks for the update
Jon

LizStreithorst

WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!  I can't wait for him to talk to us.  I know that you will be taking very good care of him.
Always move forward. Never look back.