• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 02:37:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 549
Total: 549

Prayers Please

Started by JR, November 04, 2012, 10:58:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JR

Hello
  I'm Jim's wife Patirica. Jim will not be on here for a while. He had a heart attack Friday afternoon. He is in intensive care at this time. He had to have a quadruple bypass. The doctor's said he will be ok. He will be down for a few weeks.
He talks about all of you like you are best friends. So I thought I would ask you all to keep him in your thoughts and prayers.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

LizStreithorst

I'm one among his "best friends".  Your husband is a good man and you are obviously a good woman who loves him.  I will think of you both.  Thank God the Dr's say that he will be alright.  I know it sounds silly, but take care of his fish for him.  If you need advice on what to do, we are hear.

Stay strong.
Always move forward. Never look back.

BallAquatics

Hello Patirica, thank you for the info on Jim.  I am very glad to hear that he will be OK.  We will certainly keep him in our thoughts and prayers.  Thanks again.

Dennis

Mugwump

Hi Patricia, I'm glad that the Dr's have said that he'll be ok....Tell him hello from us and that our thoughts and prayers go out your way. Tell him we'll hold the 'fort' until he's better. If you have a chance, please keep us up on his progress. I wish that I lived closer, I'd come and help.

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

so sorry to hear that. tell him we are thinking of him. please keep us posted to how he is

P4Angels2

Wow so sorry to hear he is under the weather but very glad that he got some wonderful care to put him on the path to recovery!!!!

Jo

So glad he will be ok! Thoughts and prayers for you both!!!
Jo

b125killer

Hello Patirica, thanks for letting us know. Sorry that he is going through this. it's always hard to hear about friend being laid up. you are both in my thoughts and prayers.   
Scott

Barb

Patricia, I will be thinking of you and Jim.  How fortunate for you both that such wonderful medical care is available these days and he is receiving it.  We here can help with fish care if you need it.
Barb

Mir

Oh no! I can't believe I didn't see this earlier. I'm glad he was okay. We will pray for you. And we're sort of always thinking about him regardless! He's such a nice member of this forum and I'm sure he is great in real life as well! Tell him all his forum friends love him! :)

How's he doing now? Take care of him and the fish! Like Liz said we're always here to do anything we can to help. <3
<3 Miranda

Quote from: Mugwumpremember, youre fish can't scream 'what are you doing to me!'

Jdmcfast

I'm very sorry to hear about Jim. Thank you for letting us know, be sure to keep us updated we will be worrying about him. You are both in our thoughts and prayers! And we will make sure he has lots of posts to read while on his speedy recovery.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Josh

Ron Sower

Hi Patricia....I'm new with this group, but know that I want you to pass it on to him that Im sending kind and healthy thoughts his way. 
Ron
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

JR

Jim is doing fine. They removed him from intensive care yesterday afternoon. He may be able to come home this weekend.
One of Jim's friends from Jacks has been caring for his fish. Tom said he was going to have a lot of little ones when he does get home. I can't think of what he called the baby fish.
Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

Patricia
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Mugwump

That's wonderful, Patricia.....He can recuperate, and bug us for a few days too....LOL...he'll be as good as new with the new plumbing...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

That's good. hope he can come home this weekend.
Scott