• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 09:07:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 580
Total: 580

Prayers Please

Started by JR, November 18, 2013, 12:49:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Quote from: JR on December 08, 2013, 05:24:31 PM
Patty is having a hard time of it. She goes to her her heart doc once a week. But it is still early yet. We have a lot of hope and faith that she will recover soon. Ron thank  you for asking                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Thanks for the update JR....more hope and faith is being sent your way...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

You both continue to be in my prayers.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Ron Sower

Thanks for the update. You guys keep on going for it!  Many get well wishes coming your way from The Pacific Northwest!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Get well soon wishes going out your way.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

b125killer

I will keep praying for you and patty. Keep strong through your difficult times.
Scott

LizStreithorst

I'm pulling for you guys.
Always move forward. Never look back.