• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 08:47:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 581
Total: 582

Prayers Please

Started by JR, November 18, 2013, 12:49:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JR

Patty's  doctor  told us today she had a massive heart attack. That only 25% of her heart is working at this time.  It takes at least 6 weeks for them to tell how much of the heart will come back. She is still in ICU. Thank you all for your prayers. And please keep them coming.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

BallAquatics

Will do JR, hang in there bud.

Dennis

Ron Sower

More positive energy coming your way from here in Federal Way.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

You got it, JR. Get her well.
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels2

JR

I would like to thank all of you for your kind thoughts and prayers. I get to bring her home today. I t will be a long and hard road for her to recover from this but we can do it.

Mugwump

Wonderful, JR...I know she'll feel better just getting back home....you will too ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

You two can do it. Jr.  Stay strong.  I'll light a candle for you tonight. (remnant of my Catholic upbringing).
Always move forward. Never look back.

Rjb3

Home is good. We're thinking about you both.

PaulineMi

We're continuing to keep you in our thoughts and prayers. Being a caretaker, as you will be, is a big job. Remember to take care of yourself also. You will both benefit from it.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

BallAquatics

That's great new JR.  You'll both rest easier being at home tonight.  We'll be thinking of you.

Dennis

Barb

There's no place like home to recuperate.  Hope all goes well JR.
Barb

b125killer

Scott

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

JR

Patty is having a hard time of it. She goes to her her heart doc once a week. But it is still early yet. We have a lot of hope and faith that she will recover soon. Ron thank  you for asking