• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 09:05:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 581
Total: 581

New dog?

Started by Rjb3, May 02, 2017, 06:47:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on May 05, 2017, 05:46:11 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on May 05, 2017, 05:35:23 PM
Wonderful news !!!....we're both happy for you, and your new found family member...

...now... huh...what's his/her name  huh.....forgot to ask the gender....and.........more pics, more pics... ;)

He's a male. His name is Neo. More pics when we actually have him here.

Neo....

(Neo)...Neapolitan...

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

Gale had a Neopolitan Mastiff when I met her.

LizStreithorst

The Neopolitan's are too extreme for my taste.  I look at the ones in the pic and I think, a "250 lb skin problem"

Your Dogue de Bordeaux is much more pleasing to me.  I can't wait to see the pics when you get him.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Rjb3

He is beautiful. I wish you could see him in person. Gale says he's got feet like manhole covers.

BallAquatics

Very happy for you and Gale, and the dog too!  Things just have a way of working out for the best sometimes.   ;)

Dennis

Ron Sower

....just catching up...that's great news, Cap'n Bob...! Good on you! |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Rjb3

The dog saga ends.

Every time the shelter said they would call me, they didn't. I had to call them. It was a long time between news of what was going on. Then, on a Saturday while we were gone, they called to schedule a home visit for later in the day. Gale and I both thought the massage said they would call to re-schedule. Well, this time I didn't call them for information. A week later Gale called and left a message. They called back and said they didn't hear from us in 24 hours. So according to their policy, they started a new application and gave the dog to them. All they had to do was pick up the phone. Instead, they started a whole new application process. Not meant to be.

BallAquatics

Sorry Bob.  That sucks.

Dennis

Mugwump

....that sucks.....a$$holes.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

Ron Sower

,,,yep...that pretty much draws a giant vaccuum.... >:(
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron