• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 11:20:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 430
Total: 430

New dog?

Started by Rjb3, May 02, 2017, 06:47:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rjb3

Quote from: Tony44 on May 04, 2017, 02:55:28 PM
Hopefully there is a someone with a brain running that place and they can put 2x2 together.if you have to go for second meeting rub some treats around your pockets so the dog keeps nuzzling you like he picked you

We'll keep that in mind, and bring a horse head for back up.

LizStreithorst

Don't give me that shit.  You will be very disappointed.  I hope that for the dog's sake they choose you.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on May 04, 2017, 03:16:22 PM
Don't give me that shit.  You will be very disappointed.  I hope that for the dog's sake they choose you.

...me too...... |^|...that pup deserves a good home.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

I  hope you get him, looks like a great dog.
Barb

Rjb3

I hope so, too. I've never been so excited about getting a dog.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on May 04, 2017, 06:49:04 PM
I hope so, too. I've never been so excited about getting a dog.

...I know that feeling  |^|...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Tony44

Dog update please
RIGHT TURN CLYDE

Rjb3

WE GOT HIM. HE'S OURS. WOO!! HOO!!  Provided we pass the home inspection. They're going to schedule that and call us back.

LizStreithorst

Whoopee!!!!!  You know you will pass the home inspection.  I'm so happy for you :-*

Rjb3

Thanks, Liz. We're pretty happy.

Tony44

Great good for the dog and you. I guess there is still some people in the world that do the right thing looks like he is going to be easy to spoil
RIGHT TURN CLYDE

Rjb3

Gale works wonders with dogs. I'm just a bystander. She gives them more love than you could imagine. The first two Mastiffs we had I didn't warm up to very fast, but after they get to you, you're hooked. This time it's different. I'm already primed and ready to go. Like a kid at Christmas. Think of it. . . a purebred French Mastiff with all documentation just eight months old at a shelter? How lucky is that?

LizStreithorst

YOu'll have to think of Cinco de Mayo as your lucky day from now on.

Mugwump

Wonderful news !!!....we're both happy for you, and your new found family member...

...now... huh...what's his/her name  huh.....forgot to ask the gender....and.........more pics, more pics... ;)
Jon

Rjb3

Quote from: Mugwump on May 05, 2017, 05:35:23 PM
Wonderful news !!!....we're both happy for you, and your new found family member...

...now... huh...what's his/her name  huh.....forgot to ask the gender....and.........more pics, more pics... ;)

He's a male. His name is Neo. More pics when we actually have him here.