• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 19, 2024, 06:20:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 52
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 51
Total: 52

Ta Da !!!!!,,,it's Monday

Started by Mugwump, February 13, 2017, 06:15:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...Wonderful coffee this morn'n....very, very good.... |^|

..cold now, but we're headed for a string of 40-50 deg days....possibly even low 60's... :o     this is entirely too warm for February......we'll pay for this with some snow storms for sure.... huh

Nothing planned for us...just the usual purz'n and maybe an errand or too....Sassy needs a new collar....yup..bigger...LOL

...need more coffee now........... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..Pot #2.... |^|    and 'good morn'n' world..... :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

A little cooler today but it's another beauty.  It was 81 yesterday.  That is totally crazy for February.  It'll go to 70 today which is still crazy but not as crazy.  Very little wind.  It'll be a good day to get the burn pile burned down a little more.  Last time I tried there was so much green stuff on the pile it didn't burn down very much.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

...the smell of Jan baking biscuits permeates the air...MMmmmm......

Jon

wsantia1

Coffee is good this morning. Off to a slow start though. The wind is howling out there with 45 mph gust. This is remnants of that big storm that is pounding the New England states. I am grateful that the storm wasn't tracking a little more south.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

How'd the open house go?....any nibbles?..
Jon

LizStreithorst

I'm quitting early.  Burned the pile down some, did a bit of chainsawing, hauled the stuff I'd cut to the pile, and my hips hurt.  I've never had arthritis but I bet this is it.  Too many years of hauling heavy bales of alfalfa supported by my hip.

I'm gonna tidy the kitchen and make chicken curry now.  I got the recipe from my new friend.  She doesn't use measurements.  She's a real cook.  I hope it comes out...

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 13, 2017, 01:59:54 PM
I'm quitting early.  Burned the pile down some, did a bit of chainsawing, hauled the stuff I'd cut to the pile, and my hips hurt.  I've never had arthritis but I bet this is it.  Too many years of hauling heavy bales of alfalfa supported by my hip.

I'm gonna tidy the kitchen and make chicken curry now.  I got the recipe from my new friend.  She doesn't use measurements.  She's a real cook.  I hope it comes out...

..pinch of this, dash of that...a couple drops of.....    aw, it'll be fine  |^|
Jon

BallAquatics

Been kickin' ass and taking names today!  Just waiting on the chairman's piece to finish up the club newsletter.  Lots done on my Danio talk coming up towards the end of the month.  4th pot of coffee brewing.  Water changes on ALL the daphnia cultures....  replaced with live green water.  Did a bit of workflow training, Grunt/Gulp, etc.  Thinking about sterilizing some egg traps to put in with the fish.... easier than setting up spawning tanks.  Looking at some time tomorrow out at Pops working on the bikes.....  Life is good, I'm feeling much better.  Might even be turning the corner on getting motivated again.   ;)

Dennis

LizStreithorst

It's about dang time you started feeling better.  Ask Mug or Barb.  That bug going around will lay you low for a long time.

BallAquatics

Thanks Liz.  You really don't appreciate feeling good until you don't.   :( :( :(

Now I just need to get motivated to start getting some things done.   |^|

Dennis

LizStreithorst

Don't forget about the Bristlenose :-*