• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 08:01:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,346
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 879
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 766
Total: 766

T's Wed. coffee time----->>

Started by Mugwump, July 12, 2017, 06:14:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...good morn'n all !....the coffee's great here on another gloomy looking morning......

Harrison will be with us shortly....we'll take him over to day camp around 8am.....our park district has an excellent program in the summer....swimming, crafts, games, local trips, etc....it's only a little over half a day, but loaded with outdoor activities.... |^|....

...more coffee before they arrive tho.....yup |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

The coffee is great. Another scorcher today. Hoping they touch off a t-storm late today. On my way to the beach for a lunch engagement with some former co-workers. We get together a minimum of once per year but usually more. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on July 12, 2017, 06:56:30 AM
The coffee is great. Another scorcher today. Hoping they touch off a t-storm late today. On my way to the beach for a lunch engagement with some former co-workers. We get together a minimum of once per year but usually more. |^| |^| |^|

Have fun..... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Rain....storms...rain and storms...rain...Rain....storms...rain and storms...rain...Rain....storms...rain and storms...rain...Rain....storms...rain and storms...rain...Rain....storms...rain and storms...rain...Rain....storms...rain and storms...rain...Rain....storms...rain and storms...rain...Rain....storms...rain and storms...rain...Rain....storms...rain and storms...rain...Rain....storms...rain and storms...rain...
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on July 12, 2017, 07:31:47 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on July 12, 2017, 06:56:30 AM

Have fun..... |^|
Sounds like a good excuse for a beer.... mim
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

So far still under 100 today...but going to 103 or more...humidity is hi at 31%...there have been some thorms all around the last few days...but not right here....so the monsoons have arrived... 8) 8)

...took Murf to the groomer this morning...wish you were here, Liz...after we get him home wer're going to Costco to buy the fixin's for chicken enchiladas for about 110 people at tomorrow's weekly dinner at the clubhouse...the profit is going into purchasing a machine to press Spring Fling logos onto T-Shirst...last year the chairperson tried to support a local company but the cost was so high that on $4,000 worth of shirts we only netted $200...this time Miss Lucy is taking charge and is going to make a good profit or die trying....or maybe kill me in the process :D :D :D It's a lot of work.... wfwf

...I need to set up a 3g tank I have to be ready for some juvenile Red-Throat Killies I'm going to get at the end of the month....I'd like to spawn them then put the adults into the community tank...this Killifish group I've joined is growing on me... huh :D :D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Not a bad day at all.  Hovering around 90 as it had been.  High humidity.  Lots of 'skeeters.

My new fish were delivered to the shop around 10 am.  They sure are little guys but rams grow fast.  The wholesaler wants 100 Angels.  The lawn mower fix-it place called and my mower is ready.  I was in the Peamite, but I'll pick it up in Charlotte tomorrow.  Got home and my Al Franken book had arrived!  Not bad at all for a work day.  Being semi-retired rocks.
Always move forward. Never look back.

waterboy

Quote from: Ron Sower on July 12, 2017, 12:59:42 PM

....the profit is going into purchasing a machine to press Spring Fling logos onto T-Shirst...last year the chairperson tried to support a local company but the cost was so high that on $4,000 worth of shirts we only netted $200...this time Miss Lucy is taking charge and is going to make a good profit or die trying....or maybe kill me in the process It's a lot of work....

Funny you should mention t-shirts.  My son silk screens t-shirts. He did a bunch of them for the town recreation program. Just found out that he misspelled the word "baseball", got the b and e reversed.  He did them the day after he had carpal tunnel surgery on his wrist when he was under the influence of pain killers. Now he has to reprint them all.  Lots of grumbling around here today.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Ron Sower

Quote from: waterboy on July 12, 2017, 08:57:53 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on July 12, 2017, 12:59:42 PM

....the profit is going into purchasing a machine to press Spring Fling logos onto T-Shirst...last year the chairperson tried to support a local company but the cost was so high that on $4,000 worth of shirts we only netted $200...this time Miss Lucy is taking charge and is going to make a good profit or die trying....or maybe kill me in the process It's a lot of work....

Funny you should mention t-shirts.  My son silk screens t-shirts. He did a bunch of them for the town recreation program. Just found out that he misspelled the word "baseball", got the b and e reversed.  He did them the day after he had carpal tunnel surgery on his wrist when he was under the influence of pain killers. Now he has to reprint them all.  Lots of grumbling around here today.
That's a shame!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron