• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 02:19:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,347
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 815
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 761
Total: 761

Monday boomers...

Started by Mugwump, July 10, 2017, 06:39:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..thorms most the night and will still be with us most the day.......but the coffee's great!!!!... |^|....

We'll be putz'n inside today.... 8)....reading?.....or watching a couple of flicks?....a bit of fish room tidying up?...

,,now ...more coffee.......... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2..........and very, very good.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Tony44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjFoQxjgbrs
Rained out today going to do some fish stuff.and lay around
RIGHT TURN CLYDE

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

....rains moved on for a bit...calling for more later today tho....

...got a nap in.... 8)......poifect !
Jon

LizStreithorst

Nice day.  I expected it to be raining all day so I would be cleaning house, my least favorite thing.  But the forecast called for just a slight chance today and a bit more of a chance tomorrow and Thursday.  I got sick and tired of rain being forecast but never happening.  I had another gallon of primer in Peamite waiting to be put on the second half of the chicken house, so I painted rather than cleaning house.  It's the half that isn't seen unless you walk around the building so the results weren't as satisfying but it needed to be done so I did it. 

Thank God Ron told me that I could do the second coat with a roller.  The wafer board top 2/3's need a second coat for sure. I'll still have a little brush work in tight places but it will go so much faster.  I can't wait until I put on the final coat of latex.  The color coat will make the old beat-up building look like someone cares about it and it should go on easily with 2 coats of good oil primer under it.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on July 10, 2017, 03:55:36 PM
Nice day.  I expected it to be raining all day so I would be cleaning house, my least favorite thing.  But the forecast called for just a slight chance today and a bit more of a chance tomorrow and Thursday.  I got sick and tired of rain being forecast but never happening.  I had another gallon of primer in Peamite waiting to be put on the second half of the chicken house, so I painted rather than cleaning house.  It's the half that isn't seen unless you walk around the building so the results weren't as satisfying but it needed to be done so I did it. 

Thank God Ron told me that I could do the second coat with a roller.  The wafer board top 2/3's need a second coat for sure. I'll still have a little brush work in tight places but it will go so much faster.  I can't wait until I put on the final coat of latex.  The color coat will make the old beat-up building look like someone cares about it and it should go on easily with 2 coats of good oil primer under it.
Good going, gal!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Except it decided to piss down rain for 45 minutes ::)  I'll survey the damage tomorrow.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on July 10, 2017, 07:11:46 PM
Except it decided to piss down rain for 45 minutes ::)  I'll survey the damage tomorrow.

Jon

LizStreithorst