• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 19, 2024, 10:04:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 52
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 32
Total: 32

Thursday coffee good...

Started by Mugwump, August 18, 2016, 05:36:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...after a noisy stormy night...not much rain, but plenty of racket....needless to say, poor Manny was next to my side of the bed most the night....he got his fear of them from Heidi, who in her last years became terrified of electrical storms....

...MMMmmm..very good coffee...MMMmmmm   I threw an extra scoop in.. |^|

...putz'n and errands on tap here for us....nothing really planned .....yet..LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Lots of T-Storms here last light. They are over but it is still dark & gloomy. One good thing was that my internal alarm clock didn't go off so I got an extra 45 minutes more sleep than usual.

Coffee is great but I am only on my second cup so far. Water changes and putzing on tap today. I have been getting caught up on the fishroom stuff after what seems like weeks & weeks of folks dropping in on me while they go up and the the I95 corridor. ::)

Also after what seems like weeks in what I thought was a natural slow down in Kobe's metabolism he has decided he will channel his inner demon and run roughshod over my entire house this morning. There sure is nothing bothering him today. |^| |^| |^|

I just have to make sure he doesn't hurt himself jumping down from some of the heights he can get up to. Is he a dog or a cat? huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on August 18, 2016, 06:19:04 AM
Lots of T-Storms here last light. They are over but it is still dark & gloomy. One good thing was that my internal alarm clock didn't go off so I got an extra 45 minutes more sleep than usual.

Coffee is great but I am only on my second cup so far. Water changes and putzing on tap today. I have been getting caught up on the fishroom stuff after what seems like weeks & weeks of folks dropping in on me while they go up and the the I95 corridor. ::)

Also after what seems like weeks in what I thought was a natural slow down in Kobe's metabolism he has decided he will channel his inner demon and run roughshod over my entire house this morning. There sure is nothing bothering him today. |^| |^| |^|

I just have to make sure he doesn't hurt himself jumping down from some of the heights he can get up to. Is he a dog or a cat? huh

...Heidi had the 'spells' too...but the best was when Abby went off on one of her GSD 'retarded spells'....tongue hanging out the side of her mouth running around like a yahoo.....crazy to watch...and she'd run past ya so close, and fast, that you didn't dare move....LOL....big girl on a rampage...LOL.......Manny has very similar such spells...but he's a demon, chasing demons....so go figure....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Pot #2.......

Stephen Stills is such an under rated guitarist.....

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

wallace

Dan

Mugwump

Quote from: wallace on August 18, 2016, 10:53:28 AM
Good stuff. Speaking of guitar...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpOM8GdZBXE

I have every bit of vinyl that Neil has done... |^|.....you're talk'n one of my favorites here... ;D
Jon

BallAquatics

He is definitely a superb artist.  I really like his acoustical stuff...

https://youtu.be/Eh44QPT1mPE

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on August 18, 2016, 11:22:46 AM
He is definitely a superb artist.  I really like his acoustical stuff...

https://youtu.be/Eh44QPT1mPE

Dennis

..yes, his early stuff is amazingly well done.....

Jon

Mugwump

..just a note..the back up is 'the Band'...
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: wsantia1 on August 18, 2016, 06:19:04 AM

Finished my water changes and moved some Angels. One sour note. I found my Grandma BN Pleco on her back under a big piece of driftwood. She looked good yesterday. huh

I got her from Petsmart as a baby and crossed her to one of the Cougars' sons and the rest is history for my BN Pleco line. she will be missed. :(
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.