• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 07, 2024, 07:08:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,334
  • Total Topics: 18,537
  • Online today: 450
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 344
Total: 345

Good Tuesday afternoon my old friends

Started by LizStreithorst, February 13, 2024, 03:33:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Hi lady and gents.  There was no waking up to spring songbirds this morning.  The temps were in the 30's where they belong this time of year.  Last year after the big warm-up followed by temps in the teens, Bluebirds were found frozen in their nest boxes.  As much as I love the warm weather, I don't want to see that again.

On the upside, we had some good heavy rains which are greatly needed after the 2 month drought we had last year.  I doubt we'll catch up until the worm turns and we get so much rain that planting is impossible.  I hope not.  I want to be able to plant my favorite veggies this Spring.

Is anyone else here interested in planting the new genetically engineered cherry 'mater?  I sure am. at $20. for 10 seeds, the price is over my head unless I can find some friends to splint them among.

I worked hard on house cleaning on Saturday and Sunday.  I had to lean against walls or sitting on various chairs to get it done do the mopping part but I did it.  I couldn't have managed it if not for my Bissel floor machine that I got used on eBay for $75. I recommend used eBay stuff for anyone wanting something they can't afford to buy new.  I have yet to be disappointed.  Yesterday and today I have been a bum.

Thank God my SS check arrives tomorrow.  Thank God.  I'll be hitting the grocery store first thing.  I always make sure that I have enough food for dogs, cat, fish, and Charlotte to get through the month, butonth, but
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Hi Liz, et Al,

I hope all are well. We're getting into the 70s and I hope it stays there.

I spent a lot of time today working on a new price sheet for my customers. I'm setting it up so I have my retail prices and reseller's prices on the same spread sheet. Then I can hide either column and print it.

It's funny;   for so long I had cardinal tetras in stock and no one was interested. Once I decided to put them in my 75 and not for sale, ppl want them. In the last couple weeks I think I've sold between 55-65!

I also brought in 20 of the small leaf Bolbitis last week and they're all gone! I've got more on order to arrive Friday.

I had an MRI on my brain today. Good news, it's still there!😁 Sometimes I wonder!😁 I'm having a lot of numbness, tingling and pinprick type pain in my left forearm and hand. The left side of my neck hurts all the time and docs think my hand pain is coming from that. The X-rays showed "normal" degenerative arthritis. Once we get the results I guess we'll figure out the next step. I've had PT for it and that's when it went from occasional issues to almost steady issues with the numbness.

That's all I have to report tonight. Y'all sleep tight.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron