• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 07, 2024, 12:05:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,330
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 427
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 348
Total: 349

Tuesday and Still Wet

Started by wsantia1, October 04, 2022, 06:54:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. It is still raining here and the rain will continue until Thursday afternoon. My house is on the top of a little hill so I am not overly concerned about the rain. It's the wind that bothers me.

They are saying that this storm is a Nor'easter. I thought it was the remnants of the hurricane but apparently it isn't because it's coming from the northeast. BTW is is currently 47 degrees and we will top out at 52F here today. huh

Another day to play in the fishroom for me but I do have to run to the grocery store first. Once I get started I will try to finish what I am doing because I have trouble going back to projects I take a pause from it. I'm a very good procrastinator.  huh

Anyway I hope you all have great weather so you can all have a great day. I'll try my best to have a great day. mim   
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Hi Willie et.al...

I've been trying to locate a pest control company that can help me out...finally got one this afternoon to come Friday...it's a family owned company and they understand my plight...but before I get them in there I need to get the place cleaned, and it's even harder to get house cleaners in there than pest control...reason being that all the snowbirds are returning and want their places cleaned and even my old faithfuls are booked up...so I'm leaving early to go do that...also going to have a Realtor meet me and look at the place...

Haven't done any fish work yet today, except feeding...I do need to do some wipe downs and wc's...

Not much else to say today...I hope it's being a good day for all of you!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron