• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 07, 2024, 08:40:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,334
  • Total Topics: 18,537
  • Online today: 450
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 355
Total: 355

Sunday

Started by LizStreithorst, July 10, 2022, 10:59:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Funny how it's officially the start of a new week but we think of it as the last day of the week...A day of rest to allow us to regain our strength to tackle the next work week.

I'm like Willie was yesterday.  He called it being lazy I call it being whupped.  Let me tell you all the hard work I did yesterday to make me feel like this today.  You will laugh.  I went to the feed store that involved some walking and standing.  I came home and made the kitchen clean enough for me and cooked myself a fancy meal.  That involved a lot of standing.  I wanted to sweep the floor because it's full of Olivia's feathers but I didn't have the energy after all that "hard work".  Of course I did all the necessary animal chores which involved walking and climbing up and down off the step stool to do WC.  I was so tired out when I hit the sack that I knew that I'd feel like this this morning.

We had a thorm last night.  Thunder, lighting and a lot of rain in just a short time before it went away.

Today it will be hot as usual with a slight chance of thorms.  All I have to do today other than the normal stuff is make 2 boxes and print out 2 invoices.  I'd like to change water on the 125 in the office too, but all I've gotten up the energy to do so far is get dressed.

All my fish are doing well.  The Discus are still carrying their babies on their backs.  It's such a lovely sight.  My huge spawn of Pitch Black Rams are growing fast and might reach sexable age by the time I sell the pairs I have left from the previous spawn.

That's all for now, folks.  I'm gonna get off my worthless ass now and start with the WC before I cut styrofoam for the shipping boxes.  After that I just give in to being worthless and make this Sunday a true day of rest.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Hi Liz, been trying to call you but your phone doesn't even ring.  Just dead silence.  It is cooler here today, only 78 and more rain last night.  This makes about 8" in the last few days.  No more drought here. I have had a busy weekend, so now I will take it easy for awhile.  9 days until surgery.  Hope you all have had a good weekend and wish you a good week coming up.  Fish successes Liz!!!!
Barb

LizStreithorst

I may have accidently turned it to silent.  I'll call you in just a bit.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Hello Liz, Barb and everyone else as they join in. I must say it was a great day to enjoy the weather. We topped off at 80 degrees under mostly sunny skies with a few puffy clouds and low humidity. I was out in the park and hanging out in the backyard most of the day.

I did do a little work in the fishroom but that was mostly small cleanup stuff. After several days of saying I was going to do the turtle tank I finally got to it. It wasn't really too bad off. I just like to get to it at least once a week and this week I was a little late.

This week I have a lot of stuff going on starting with taking Kobe to visit a few of his friends in my old neighborhood tomorrow.

On Tuesday I really set myself up to fail with my back doctor appointment at 10 am and a dental appointment (cleaning) at 11 am.

It is a 30 minute drive to get from the doctor to dentist so everything has to go perfectly. My back doctor is usually quick so I should be ok. huh

Wishing you all  great night.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.