• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 19, 2024, 10:32:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 52
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 26
Total: 27

Sunny/rainy Saturday

Started by Barb, June 26, 2021, 07:14:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Hi gang, yes it will be sunny and cloudy and rainy off and on all day.  I plan a drive south for a few hours.  Don't let rain keep me from what I want to do, except sitting out in it at a concert,

Hope you all have a  good day, tell me what all you are doing to keep busy.  Anybody have plans for July 4th?  I may go watch fireworks locally this year, have not done that in years.  BTW, I have a fear of them, up close, since i had a fireworks accident when I was 13 and my hair caught on fire.....
Barb

wsantia1

Good morning Barb, Liz, Ron, Greg, Dennis and everyone. I am in NYC where it is currently 73 degrees and going up to 78 under cloudy skies. It's not supposed to rain but....

Barb sorry to hear that your concert was rained on. Hopefully when they come back you'll have ideal weather.

Liz glad to hear your chicken is still doing well. Hopefully she starts laying eggs again.

Since I am typing on my cell phone please excuse my errors. Wishing you all a great day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.