• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 28, 2024, 05:01:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,373
  • Total Topics: 18,549
  • Online today: 338
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 183
Total: 183

Finally it's Friday

Started by Ron Sower, March 12, 2021, 01:05:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

...Hi gang!...

...Stopping to take a break now...been hiding stuff in closets...oops....I mean, we've been cleaning up some more today! 8)... We'll put the finishing touches on tomorrow...and then get the food ready for brunch on Sunday...later we're leaving to go visit Jen and friends in Tempe and have dinner there....Hope to drop off some yellow shrimp at my LFS on the way...

...right now it's 55 outside and cloudy...should get on up to 60 later...

...good day all...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Hi Ron.  It's not often that you are the first here.

I did a dog earlier and have been taking it easy since.  Yesterday I got my house squeaky clean and all the laundry done and dried on my red neck clothes line.  My energy came back so I was able to push through the pain.  I haven't done much today, I'm afraid. 

I still have that one customer who has not yet paid for my auction.  I sent him a reminder invoice and 2 reminder emails.  I hate to give this guy a bad review.  He only has good reviews so far.  I'll contact him one more time and if he doesn't pay by Monday I will have no choice.  I can't let him get away with buying an AB auction scot free.  Buying an AB auction is agreeing to a legal document.  I shouldn't let inconcequencial things like this bother me so.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Good afternoon everyone. I've been out in the sunshine most of the day. We got up to a high temp of 67F and rain that was supposed to come through here dissipated before it got here. 

I am taking it easy today because my back has cooled down and I don't want to get it excited again. Wishing you all a great evening.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.