• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 29, 2024, 01:13:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,373
  • Total Topics: 18,549
  • Online today: 338
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 203
Total: 203

Albinos

Started by JC, December 05, 2014, 09:03:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JC

So my HE pair spawned again and I siphoned all the albinos out and put them in a hang on tank container and I've only lost a few and they are eating!  I'm so excited Ive been raising Angels for 8yrs and have never successfully raised albinos (never really tried hard). I'm not a fan of albinos but I wanted to at least get some to dime/nickel size

Mugwump

Congrat's... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Those HE's sure toss a menagerie, huh??......LOL..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Best of luck to you with those albinos.  :)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

wsantia1

Best wishes with those albinos. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

JC

Thank you everbody. Yes Jon they sure do throw quite the variety. Their second spawn I'm raising I did manage to get one pb haha

Mugwump

Quote from: JC on December 05, 2014, 12:27:57 PM
Thank you everbody. Yes Jon they sure do throw quite the variety. Their second spawn I'm raising I did manage to get one pb haha

I have pariaba's from that batch that I snagged a few eggs from, before they went to you....a few blues too.....couple that look like unturned HB ???....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JC

Quote from: Mugwump on December 05, 2014, 12:47:16 PM
Quote from: JC on December 05, 2014, 12:27:57 PM

I have pariaba's from that batch that I snagged a few eggs from, before they went to you....a few blues too.....couple that look like unturned HB ???....

Awesome. How's your blue halfblack doing?  Are you breeding it to anything yet?

Mugwump

He's willing,,,but the female's a prude... :-\ :-\
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on December 05, 2014, 02:47:47 PM
He's willing,,,but the female's a prude... :-\ :-\
How about some Love Potion #9?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron