• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 07, 2024, 09:36:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,330
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 427
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 315
Total: 316

update===>

Started by Mugwump, August 13, 2014, 10:07:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Water changes done....re-paired Parent Koi.....father/daughter...Mother/son....that's what I call an 'Oedipus' pairing... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

moved the remaining 'keeper' out of one 55 to the other 'keeper' 55....so the Pinoy clown/PB leopard can raise their spawn....after day one, only one bad egg  ;D....and they're tending like maniacs.. ;D

moved a PB pair to the 60 breeder so I could put the Pinoy leopard/PB smokey pariaba veil in their own tank....looks like love...we'll see ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Here's pic, not a good one either....but a pic of the Pinoy leopard/PB smokey pariaba veil pair (hopefully)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

That is a nice pair.  That Smokey P has a mighty long Dorsal or is that just the picture/
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on August 13, 2014, 06:27:32 PM
That is a nice pair.  That Smokey P has a mighty long Dorsal or is that just the picture/

no sir, it is very large, as is the anal fin that you can't see in the pic..... ;D

Jon

Mugwump

Momma Koi doesn't seem to like her young son in her tank....may have to do an attitude adjustment with her....Hmmmmm....???
Jon

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

ghonk

That dorsal on the veil is insane.

Mugwump

Quote from: ghonk on August 14, 2014, 05:15:19 PM
That dorsal on the veil is insane.

Thanks Greg...there were several in the spawn the developed some real nice tall straight dorsals and anal fins....they're all part of the breeding program now. I want to perpetuate that characteristic in future off spring......we'll see how it goes.... ;D
Jon

PaulineMi

Tall and straight dorsals are gorgeous....those are lovely angels.  I have given away otherwise beautiful angels due to imperfect dorsals.  They hurt my eyes.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)