• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 17, 2024, 07:54:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,355
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 754
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 751
Total: 751

I am in the mood to whup ass

Started by LizStreithorst, December 21, 2017, 08:37:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

A guy came out of nowhere and reminded me of Jim Vineyard.  I have worked to hard to put him out of my mind .  The pond scum showed up again stealing money from veterans.  I tried to set it aside.  I like being mellow.  But here I am once again itchin' for a fight.  If only I could find a way to put that lieing, steeling bastard in jail...If he would come to my house as he said he would but never did I could whup his ass.  I may be old, but I still have a good ass whuppin' in me.  I want satisfaction.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEjkftp7J7I
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ghostwriter

You'll get your satisfaction. I'm not Jim. But I know enough about him. In the newest segment he claims his Twitter was hacked and that he will sue my friends for libel. That isn't going to happen.

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

....Liz...I won't be crossin' ya!.....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BillT

Mugwump

Jim ran a forum that some of us used to frequent. It didn't end nicely.
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Lordy,  I'm the soul of kindness here yet both Bill and Ron who don't even know the history are staying out of my line of fire :P   I'm fine with everyone here.

I have faith that Ghostwriter will give me satisfaction.  He says that he has it all figured out.  He's smart in ways that I am not smart.  I think that he must be a left brain kinda guy.
Always move forward. Never look back.

BillT

I like you a lot Liz, but you are something to behold when riled up!

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on December 23, 2017, 02:00:40 PM
Lordy,  I'm the soul of kindness here yet both Bill and Ron who don't even know the history are staying out of my line of fire :P   I'm fine with everyone here.

I have faith that Ghostwriter will give me satisfaction.  He says that he has it all figured out.  He's smart in ways that I am not smart.  I think that he must be a left brain kinda guy.
:D :D :D :D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron