• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 07:32:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,346
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 879
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 752
Total: 752

Swap Sunday dinner...

Started by Mugwump, March 20, 2016, 04:42:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....LOL...we have no clue...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

We stopped at Lone Star on the way home. Mmmm

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Left over shrimp Alfredo.  8 will consider this an abomination.   I removed the shrimp from the pasta and Alfredo sauce and heated it up adding some white wine to make it more moist.   When it was good and hot I took it off the heat and added the already cooked shrimp.  It was wonderful as far as I'm concerned.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on March 20, 2016, 05:31:29 PM
Left over shrimp Alfredo.  8 will consider this an abomination.   I removed the shrimp from the pasta and Alfredo sauce and heated it up adding some white wine to make it more moist.   When it was good and hot I took it off the heat and added the already cooked shrimp.  It was wonderful as far as I'm concerned.

Hmmmm....over rice.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

ok....it ended up being roasted chicken sandwiches......good too.. |^|
Jon

LizStreithorst

fettuccine.  8 would not approve warming up pasta in a sauce is.  I don't care.  It was good.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on March 20, 2016, 07:10:33 PM
fettuccine.  8 would not approve warming up pasta in a sauce is.  I don't care.  It was good.

Shoot...just tell him ya made a Potato chip/fettuccine/catsup sandwich and had rice with the sauce.. :o
Jon

wsantia1

I just finished a slice of pepperoni pizza. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Quote from: Mugwump on March 20, 2016, 07:15:14 PM
Quote from: LizStreithorst on March 20, 2016, 07:10:33 PM

Shoot...just tell him ya made a Potato chip/fettuccine/catsup sandwich and had rice with the sauce.. :o

A nice thought but if I did it would blow right by him.

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

Quote from: Mugwump on March 20, 2016, 07:39:15 PM

If you were to put rice on the bottom, the cheerios over them and the doughnut on top it would be perfect.  Everything is better over rice, you know ;D

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on March 20, 2016, 07:44:41 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on March 20, 2016, 07:39:15 PM

If you were to put rice on the bottom, the cheerios over them and the doughnut on top it would be perfect.  Everything is better over rice, you know ;D

LOL.....I was thinking of bacon too... |^|
Jon

LizStreithorst

Rice on the bottom, Cheerios in the middle.  The third tier is the doughnut and bacon on top.  Perfection w!w

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on March 20, 2016, 07:53:19 PM
Rice on the bottom, Cheerios in the middle.  The third tier is the doughnut and bacon on top.  Perfection w!w

|^|
Jon