• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 08, 2024, 03:44:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,335
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 577
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 548
Total: 548

Seattle Aquatic Auction

Started by P4Angels, March 28, 2013, 11:13:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

P4Angels

"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Mugwump

Wow...that flyer should get their attention.... ;D....you should add the event to the calendar.
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels2

You know that if it gets added to the calender here that means you have to be here for it Jon

Mugwump

Quote from: P4Angels2 on March 29, 2013, 12:06:03 PM
You know that if it gets added to the calender here that means you have to be here for it Jon

Sure, tight after you show up for a GCCA swap...right?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

I don't remember seeing you at either the CAFE, or the GCAS swaps Jon!  LOL

Dennis

BallAquatics

If I wanted to advertise the event, I'd post it at http://www.aquadates.com/ and the AC Meets forum on http://www.aquariacentral.com/forums/forum.php

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on March 29, 2013, 03:12:50 PM
I don't remember seeing you at either the CAFE, or the GCAS swaps Jon!  LOL

Dennis

LOL..and likewise, I haven't seen you at the GCCA, QC, ACA, etc.....one day my friend we'll hook up somewhere..... :D
Jon

P4Angels

you know we talked about flying out and not telling you and show up at your booth asking for some glow angels... LOL!!!
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Mugwump

Quote from: P4Angels on March 29, 2013, 05:45:16 PM
you know we talked about flying out and not telling you and show up at your booth asking for some glow angels... LOL!!!

You'd get hugged to death..... ;D
Jon

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on March 29, 2013, 03:20:19 PM
.....one day my friend we'll hook up somewhere..... :D

I look forward to it!   ;D

Dennis