• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 07, 2024, 11:02:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,334
  • Total Topics: 18,537
  • Online today: 450
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 346
Total: 346

Happy Easter folks

Started by Mugwump, March 28, 2013, 06:00:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

I hope everyone has a nice Easter weekend...anyone traveling ??
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Same to you Jon and to the rest of the forum members.

Our travels consist of visiting my Dad who lives 75 miles away.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

BallAquatics

I think most of the grand kids are coming to visit us.  Should be a very entertaining weekend!

Happy Easter everyone!

Dennis

Mugwump

Same here Dennis.... the boys, and families will be by either Sat or Sun...we may travel a short trip to see Jan's folks too...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ilroost

No traveling for me, i do enough of that for a living. All the kids and grandkids are coming here

P4Angels2

a nice and quiet day in the fish room....

derick

hi guys were staying at home all kids and grand kids coming to ours for a easter egg hunt.  :)
Derick

shatanka

Just wanted to wish everyone a peaceful and Happy Easter!

Mugwump

Quote from: shatanka on March 29, 2013, 10:25:09 AM
Just wanted to wish everyone a peaceful and Happy Easter!

And a good Easter weekend to you  too..... ;D
Jon

greydragon

i also hope you all have a great Easter weekend  and if you are in my area try to stay dry

Mir

HAPPY EASTER! :) No traveling for me. Just gonna stay here and be lazy.
<3 Miranda

Quote from: Mugwumpremember, youre fish can't scream 'what are you doing to me!'

Mugwump

Hi Mir, have a good Easter weekend.....
Jon

BallAquatics

Hey Happy Easter Mir!  Long time no see.....

Dennis

Mir

Thanks guys! :) You too.
Sorry for not being super active... I've been busy but I'll try to post more.
<3 Miranda

Quote from: Mugwumpremember, youre fish can't scream 'what are you doing to me!'