• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 08, 2024, 06:47:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,337
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 577
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 556
Total: 556

The Forum

Started by Mugwump, January 05, 2013, 05:45:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Well folks, Dennis and I, have renewed our 'host' for another year. We're here to stay. We'd like to thank all you wonderful members for helping get us on 'our' way, you and us.....Here's looking forward to many more great conversations...love you guys and gals...yup ;D
We'll be looking for a few more paying sponsors, so if anyone has any ideas, or leads, please give us a PM, and we'll look into it. We're cheap, too.....LOL..not like a 'Super Bowl' commercial....LOL

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels2

Jon and Dennis I want to thank you for setting up this sit it is nice to sit back and watch all of the banter that goes on now and then!!! :o

Mugwump

Quote from: P4Angels2 on January 05, 2013, 05:59:34 PM
Jon and Dennis I want to thank you for setting up this sit it is nice to sit back and watch all of the banter that goes on now and then!!! :o

Thanks Hon', that's the plan....learn and play..... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mir

YAY!!!!! :)

lol, that would be so awesome if we did have a super bowl commercial. >D
<3 Miranda

Quote from: Mugwumpremember, youre fish can't scream 'what are you doing to me!'

Mugwump

Oh, I can see it now.....LOL.....'Mugwump's Fish World' presents Super Bowl XLVII....... :o
Jon

Mir

<3 Miranda

Quote from: Mugwumpremember, youre fish can't scream 'what are you doing to me!'

b125killer

Thanks Jon and Dennis you guys are doing a great job.
The super bowls is a fine goal indeed. only 3.5 million for 30 seconds. 
Scott

BallAquatics

Quote from: b125killer on January 05, 2013, 09:09:51 PM

Actually we're looking to generate a bit more income to cover the bills, not spend money on advertising.  LOL

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on January 06, 2013, 03:20:46 AM

Actually we're looking to generate a bit more income to cover the bills, not spend money on advertising.  LOL

Dennis

Yep, and just when I had dreams of the 'Mugworld' blimp you bring me back reality.....

Jon

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on January 06, 2013, 06:25:22 AM

Dennis

Yep, and just when I had dreams of the 'Mugworld' blimp you bring me back reality.....

Sorry Jon my bad....  but hey, I've always believed that if you want something bad enough that anything is possible!  Let's see... how many sponsors would we need to generate 3.5 million... 

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on January 06, 2013, 10:11:28 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on January 06, 2013, 06:25:22 AM

Dennis

Sorry Jon my bad....  but hey, I've always believed that if you want something bad enough that anything is possible!  Let's see... how many sponsors would we need to generate 3.5 million... 

Dennis

Well if 'Sony' comes through as a sponsor????....just one..LOL....if not, we'll need to fall back to plan 'B'....'Uncle Henry's Ye Olde Malt Shop'......Hmmm....I guess we can paint the paper boy's wagon with our logo???
[/quote]

Jon

JR

Thanks Jon and Dennis. You two have done a great job.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

BallAquatics

Thanks goes to all you gals & guys, the members of Mugwump's.  If it wasn't for you great folks, this would just be another fish forum...  not the fun, friendly place that it is to hangout!   ;D

Dennis

PaulineMi

A little local forum I belong to has a "Supporting Member" option.  It's a $12 voluntary donation thru Paypal and it allows the member to post a few additional photos per month, ups the amount of items one can post "for sale" and increases the private message storage. Most of it is probably of no value to the average user but some of us donate just to help out.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

LizStreithorst

It would be easy enough for all of us to just donate a piddling $12. if the DONATE button were more prominently placed.
Always move forward. Never look back.