• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 08, 2024, 03:10:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,334
  • Total Topics: 18,537
  • Online today: 380
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 337
Total: 338

June auction/prizes

Started by Mugwump, June 10, 2013, 05:30:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Ok...June auction for the forum fund....raffles and contests coming up next.... ;D

I guess that I should add that the auction closes on June 24th

Your choice of...
Assortment of (6) Pinoy
Assortment of (4) 3" Tony Tan discus
A $100 gift certificate

Paid shipping too, on the fish !!!!

Let's start the opening bid at $25.....some pics below

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Ok, I'll throw in the $25 bid myself....a few more Pinoy's would be nice.. ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JR

Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

JR

Mugwump

Another of the varieties... ;D

Jon

Mugwump

$45....nice discus too.... ;D
Jon

b125killer

Scott

PaulineMi

I don't have any more room.   :(
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Rjb3

I don't have any more $$$$$. LOL

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on June 11, 2013, 07:40:02 PM
I don't have any more $$$$$. LOL

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.......cripes, made me spit my coffee through my nose.... ;D
Jon

JR

Mugwump

Cool...JR in at $61.....there's a week left, anybody else...these are very nice prize choices   ;D
Jon

Rjb3

I'm tempted . . . . . . . .