• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 08, 2024, 06:29:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,334
  • Total Topics: 18,537
  • Online today: 380
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 340
Total: 340

Raffle/contest...??

Started by Mugwump, May 15, 2013, 09:26:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Let's go folks ..get your hunches/guess's in...the show contest is soon.....it's a $150 AngelfishUSA gift certificate.....a nice prize for some lucky person..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I'm feeling lucky.  2 firsts, 2 thirds and Grand.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

And the winner is....????.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

pashley

i wanna know.....whooooooo ;D

LizStreithorst

I don't think that anyone won.  I came cloese, but nobody hit it right on the money.

Angelfishusa

wow.  forgot to announce it.
AngelfishUSA won a 1st and a 3rd place at the Aquarama Show.

And Tony Tan (IP Discus took 6 places, including 3 1sts)! 

so who won??
David

LizStreithorst

I thought that I'd read somewhere else 2 1st, 1 2 nd, and 2 3rd.  I must have been mistaken.  Nobody won.

Mugwump

Dave has offered (4) $50 gift certificates to four entries...
there were 3 firsts/1 second/ 2 thirds....won by Dave/Tan's....

The closest were...congratulations to:  ;D
Pashley
Pauline
Barb
Shatanka
Jon

Angelfishusa

Quote from: Mugwump on June 08, 2013, 08:38:42 PM
Dave has offered (4) $50 gift certificates to four entries...
there were 3 firsts/1 second/ 2 thirds....won by Dave/Tan's....

The closest were...congratulations to:  ;D
Pashley
Pauline
Barb
Shatanka
LOL  Barb (dssgirl)?  she won again? 
she said she never wins anything!

Barb

Wow, twice in one week?  I really don't win contests, I guess I was due.  David, do I really get another one?  Maybe I should go buy some lottery tickets, I may win the $60 million powerball next.
Barb

Angelfishusa

Quote from: Barb on June 08, 2013, 09:07:14 PM
Wow, twice in one week?  I really don't win contests, I guess I was due.  David, do I really get another one?  Maybe I should go buy some lottery tickets, I may win the $60 million powerball next.
Barb
Yep.  when you buy them get 10 for me too!

pashley

oh wow, this is awesome. yay, congrats everyone.  8)

PaulineMi

I had to read this over a few times....Thank you David!!!  What a pleasant Sunday morning surprise.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Angelfishusa

All winners please email me at: sales@angelfishusa.com

I will need your full address, full name, phone#  and I will create the gift certificates for you.  If anyone is already registed as a customer on my website, let me know that as well as it will save me some time!
Congratulations to all the winners!
David

Mugwump

And a big "Thank you" for putting some great prizes!!!.. ;D
Jon