• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 08, 2024, 12:57:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,335
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 380
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 364
Total: 364

Gell well soon Pauline!

Started by Barb, May 10, 2013, 12:04:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Today is Pauline's foot surgery day.  Let us all keep her in our thoughts.
Barb

Mugwump

Yes sirreeee, Feel better soon Pauline.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BillT

Best Wishes and Don't forget "Put your best foot forward".

Frank The Plumber

I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

LizStreithorst

Take care, Pauline.  Hope you heal up quickly.
Always move forward. Never look back.

b125killer

I hope you heal quickly and back on your feet soon.
Scott

ilroost

JR

Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

PaulineMi

Thank you all so very much! 

Coincidentally my dog managed to break his toe the day before my surgery. So we're both working on putting "our best foot forward".   :)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

wiggs

Pauline get better soon ... is there such a thing as a service person for dogs? lol
Jan

Mugwump

Good to see you back on here, Pauline....you and your pet relax and get better...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

pashley

PaulineMi

Thanks again Jon and pashley.

Quote from: wiggs on May 11, 2013, 04:42:30 AM
Pauline get better soon ... is there such a thing as a service person for dogs? lol

My dog thinks (knows) that is what I am.  ;)

When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

LizStreithorst

Any idea how your dog managed to break a toe?
Always move forward. Never look back.

PaulineMi

We're thinking he may have done it playing with his "Jolly Ball".  It's a big hollow plastic ball with baseball sized openings in it. Then there is a smaller hollow rubber ball inside. He plays his version of soccer with it, pushing it around the yard at high speed with his nose and slapping it with his feet. When he slows down he puts his foot inside an opening to wedge the rubber ball against a side of the plastic ball. He's managed to pop the rubber ball out of the bigger ball on occasion and it's become a great game to him.

Sadly we decided to throw the balls away even though it's his favorite activity. He's a HIGH energy dog who now has to stay quiet for 6-8 weeks. Luckily he doesn't let me out of his sight so we will be doing our 6-8 week recovery together. If it had to happen the timing was good.