• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 06, 2024, 06:29:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 634
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 435
Total: 436

Big dog....

Started by Mugwump, February 10, 2016, 12:09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...I find this encouraging that we can coexist with animals....besides all the nuts in the world.....this was from Colorado...beautiful wolf....

https://www.facebook.com/EdisProductions/videos/933703410028890/

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I don't know everything but I believe that that "wolf" was mixed with GSD and perhaps Malamute.  It doesn't look pure a wolf to me.  I have dealt with wolf hybrids.  I have yet to come across one that was anything other that a wild animal that would be more comfortable living wild.  I'm good at dogs but I've never come across one that was trustworthy.  In my humble opinion that "wolf" is way more dog that wolf.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 10, 2016, 12:50:20 PM
I don't know everything but I believe that that "wolf" was mixed with GSD and perhaps Malamute.  It doesn't look pure a wolf to me.  I have dealt with wolf hybrids.  I have yet to come across one that was anything other that a wild animal that would be more comfortable living wild.  I'm good at dogs but I've never come across one that was trustworthy.  In my humble opinion that "wolf" is way more dog that wolf.

Apparently he's been around the preserve for a while....and no....he's the real deal....you can even here his companions in the background a bit...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

sorry Willie, I was trying to fix your link and somehow lost the post...??

huh...pop it up again, my bad.... :'( :'( :'(
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

...on the right when the alpha dog shows dominance reminds me of the few times that Heidi challenged Abby.....and she would have none of that...she'd put Heidi's head in her mouth and growl.....hard...Heidi would grovel...and then a few minutes later, Abby would be gentle.....as if nothing happened.....
Jon

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.