• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 07, 2024, 01:37:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,330
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 442
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 439
Total: 439

Rainy Saturday

Started by wsantia1, March 02, 2024, 06:47:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. Hopefully you are all well. It is going to be a wet day here as rain will be around us all day. It is currently 43 degrees with light rain and 10 MPH winds. The rainfall will be light to moderate with total accumulation of only 1 inch so there will be no flooding.

Since it is supposed rain all day, I will be staying in the house doing some house cleaning chores but I also have lots of fish room chores to do. In addition to that I have to get Kobe out of the house to do his business but he hates the rain so that's going to be my main challenge today. Kobe loves water and will jump in a pool of it but he hates rain. huh

Time for me to get to work. Hopefully you all will have qreat day. 
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

Good morning all.  My attempt to quit my job met with resistance yesterday.  The boss said I should take a couple of weeks off and decide if I really want to quit.  I got the talk about being a valued member of the team and how I would be missed, but if I really wanted to quit they would understand.

I love my job and I'm torn.  If I quit I'll never have the opportunity to get another job like I have now.  I'm not going to live forever and need to start doing things before it's too late.  What to do???

Going out to Mom's to do some clean-up today.  A tornado touched down in her neighborhood Wednesday morning and made quite a mess.  Unlike many of her neighbors, none of the building were damaged but several tress are down and/or damaged.  They were saying power would be back on at 11:30 last night.

Have a great day, and enjoy the weekend!

wsantia1

Quote from: BallAquatics on March 02, 2024, 07:19:01 AMGood morning all.  My attempt to quit my job met with resistance yesterday.  The boss said I should take a couple of weeks off and decide if I really want to quit.  I got the talk about being a valued member of the team and how I would be missed, but if I really wanted to quit they would understand.

I love my job and I'm torn.  If I quit I'll never have the opportunity to get another job like I have now.  I'm not going to live forever and need to start doing things before it's too late.  What to do???

Going out to Mom's to do some clean-up today.  A tornado touched down in her neighborhood Wednesday morning and made quite a mess.  Unlike many of her neighbors, none of the building were damaged but several tress are down and/or damaged.  They were saying power would be back on at 11:30 last night.

Dennis sorry to hear about the tornado but happy that your mom's house was spared. If you can live comfortably without the job then go enjoy yourself. We all have a limited time on this planet and time is ticking away. Whatever you decide just enjoy yourself.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Quote from: BallAquatics on March 02, 2024, 07:19:01 AMGood morning all.  My attempt to quit my job met with resistance yesterday.  The boss said I should take a couple of weeks off and decide if I really want to quit.  I got the talk about being a valued member of the team and how I would be missed, but if I really wanted to quit they would understand.

Dennis, Tell him that if you're such a valuable member of the team he should arrange for you to get a raise.  Be careful at your mothers witht the chain saw.  Take care of yourself first.
Always move forward. Never look back.