• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 07, 2024, 04:05:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,333
  • Total Topics: 18,537
  • Online today: 450
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 332
Total: 334

Happy Hump Day

Started by Barb, February 28, 2024, 03:38:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Hi Muggers, good to hear from you all yesterday, sorry I am a day late here.  Dennis, enjoy your retirement!  More bike riding sounds wonderful, is it warm enough there to get out for rides yet?  Willie, your new flooring sounds great! Will Kobe like it too or is he used to all carpet? Ron, quite the plant business you have going on, would like to see some pictures. Do you have a website I could go to for pictures?  Liz, way too cold here to put out any veggies.  But the daffodils you shared with me a few years ago are in full bloom in my backyard.  They are near the pond.  Today is warm but very windy and rain is coming in for later tonight.  It will get cold again though.  I am tired of winter, come on spring!
Barb

Ron Sower

Hi Barb and others!

70s here. I've been inside mostly. Had another mri today. This time on my next. Hope we can determine what to do about the pain in my neck and the tingling numbness in my left fingers.

Took Lucy to the eye doctor today, it was new for us, they were a piss poor customer service group. They were 30 minutes late taking her in. I sat in the car reading, waiting, waiting waiting. Finally I went in and she was pissed as a wet hen. She had been in and had photos, taken of her retina and was told to sit in the waiting room. Time passed and they didn't call her for the rest of the examination by the time I went back in. So she got up told him she was through and left!😲 So I just got up and went out behind her.🤣 Patience is a virtue that tries to chase Lucy down, but she always manages to outrun it.!🤣

I had some plants here for my LFS guy who came by this morning to pick them up. I also had some fish that weren't moving, and he took those. he saw a few other plants in my 125 gallon plant tank and took a bunch of those.

Barb, no, I don't have a website, but I hope to be putting one up soon. One of my friends who moved from here to Kentucky is going to help me with it. I don't know why I can't post pictures here on this forum. I will continue to try from time to time. Meanwhile, if you go to our SAS Facebook page and pull up my name, you can see a lot of the stuff that I have posted already.

I guess it's all for today. Hope all of you doing well. And I hope you're having a decent night sleep.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Hi Barb, Ron and everyone. I've been a little busy today running errands and then paying the bills for the first of the month. After I did that I got Kobe out of the house for a couple of hours. He loves to ride in the car and we also spent some time in the park. It was cold but not freezing so it was a good day to have Kobe out.

I've got to pick up the pace with some of my tank maintenance. The tanks that get most of my attention these days are the discus and turtle tanks. The shrimp get the least amount attention but they are doing ok. I still see baby shrimp and berried females. I also don't feed them as much as I used to so they get to eat off of the algae in the tanks a lot.  .

Barb, I had hardwood floors on my last two houses and Kobe did well with the floors. I think he will do ok this time also. He will still have access to the carpeting in the bedrooms.

Have a great evening everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.