• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 07, 2024, 02:06:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,330
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 445
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 448
Total: 448

Beautiful Thursday

Started by LizStreithorst, February 15, 2024, 03:32:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Good afternoon, 'Wumpers.  We're back to springtime here.  It's 70, sunny, and beautiful.

I went to the dentist today.  I'm 2 visits from getting teeth.  Today they took measurements to make sure everything would fit properly.  I got to choose the color today.  I think I chose correctly.  Not so startling white that they scream FALSE TEETH...A color that looks like my real teeth.  They look like they've been in my mouth for a long time.  I asked for them to make one of the canines just slightly tilted like it might be if it grew into my mouth that way.  The dentist wasn't sure I'd like it, but they will show me the teeth in wax next time so if I don't like it that way they can send it back and have them fix it.  I think it will make the teeth more natural.  I'll find out when I see them.

Yesterday my SS check arrived so I went to the supermarket in Seminary where the total bill is less than at my supposedly fancy Corner Market in Ellisville.  I'll be cooking for the next several days so I can re-stock the freezer with meals.  Today I'm making a chicken stew.  Tomorrow will be a beef stew.  Then red beans and rice, and finally split pea soup.

The trip to get groceries was tough.  The entire day was tough.  When the alarm went off at 2 am to remind me to take my drugs.  I turned off the alarm and went back to sleep before taking them.  Today is so much better. 

I guess that's all my news that isn't.  Be well, friends.
Always move forward. Never look back.