• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 07, 2024, 04:02:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,330
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 418
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 418
Total: 418

Good Saturday Morning

Started by wsantia1, July 16, 2022, 05:57:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. Yesterday got away from me. My neighbor has COVID and got hospitalized yesterday so I was scrambling around trying to get help for her husband, who also has COVID so is stuck in the house by himself. This couple is estranged from their two middle aged children (I don't know why) so us neighbors are trying to help them as much as we can. They've been my next door neighbors for 4 years and  they are very nice people as far as we know.

Anyway all is well here with me and Kobe. The fish are doing well also although I did an experiment with some Gold Ram fry and lost a few. The Gold Rams are my guinea pigs when it comes to the rams. My Pitch Black are doing fine. I'll start getting ready for the Dutch Blues soon.

It's not going to be overly hot today but we will have high humidity and a 50% chance of rain late this afternoon. Our high temp will get up to 85 degrees. Kobe does not like the high humidity so after we go for a short walk in the park this morning he will be in the house most of rest of the day.

That's all for me right now. Wish you all a great day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Good morning Willie and our other friends who check in later.  It's another blazing hot day today.

I've got a load of laundry hanging out and paid my bills.  I don't feel nearly as flush with money as I did yesterday but getting everything paid makes me feel clean.

Barb I did have ice cream and a few pecans last night.  I still have no apatite which is a shame after I made this beautiful Chicken Fricassee.  I think I'll have a couple of soft boiled  eggs.  That will at least put something in my tummy and I hope kick starts my desire to eat.

I've got a box to make for the Rams that I'll send out Monday.  Then nothing but normal chores.  Y'all be well and happy.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Hi Willie and Liz, I took a drive, rode a ferry boat, ate lunch by the water at a park, and saw 5 solar farms on my trip.  It was a bit rainy, cloudy but only 85 or so.  Still getting my house ready for after my surgery, since I can't bend over for weeks.  I have a grabber in each room.  You all have a good night! I am going to watch "How the west was won" for the next couple hrs.  I like the old westerns.
Barb