• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 07, 2024, 03:15:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,330
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 450
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 351
Total: 351

Thursday's Thread

Started by LizStreithorst, July 07, 2022, 09:59:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

Good Thursday to you all.

I have 2 exciting bits of news.  Twee is getting 6 Hillstream Loaches for me next Wednesday.  I hope they do well for me.  They are so totally different from the other fish I breed.  I'll feel like a newbe when I get them.  I need to set up a tank for them. 

My Discus kids went free swimming and are attached to mom and dad.  We'll see how long they last.  For some reason I think I'll succeed this time. 

Today I'll be spending the day cleaning this filthy house.  It's gotten to the point where not even I can stand it.

That's about it for me.  Have a happy day everyone.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Good afternoon Liz and everyone. I just finished my water changes on the fish tanks and tomorrow I will hit the turtle tank. I rarely ever do them at the same time.

We got some more rain overnight. It looks like it was a couple of inches worth. The rain stopped this morning and I still have a big pool of water in front of my house. My streets are still waiting for the final layer of asphalt to be put down and once that is done the water will flow smoothly down the street drain.

All of my baby fish are doing well but I did lose one of my aging Altums and a snot. I'm afraid that the Altum died a couple of days ago and I didn't notice it until this morning when I was checking on why the water was cloudy. I was just so focused on the Ram fry and Guppy fry lately that I took some of my  established tanks for granted. >:( That triggered water changes on the spot. ::)

I took Kobe for grooming this morning and I am getting ready to pick him up in a little while. The poor little guy is slowing down but I still want him to look good.

Hopefully you are all are having a good day so far.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Thanks for the good day wishes from the both of...it was a good one...

We cleaned house this morning...and had two couples over to play Samba this afternoon and we had a blast!...and the boys ruled...! :D..one couple was new to us and the game but they fit right in and picked up the game fast as anyone we've ever taught because they play Hand-Foot-and-Toe which apparently is very similar...

Before they arrived my plant shipment arrived so when the game was over and they left I put them all in the tanks and got them labeled...I had a special order for pond plants come in and the fellow picked them up before we headed out to get dinner...i really don't have any setup to maintain pond plants so they will always be special orders...but it was great meeting a nice fellow in the hobby...

I hope all of you are getting a good night's rest...see ya here tomorrow I hope...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron