• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 09:50:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 652
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 619
Total: 621

Score!!!!!!!!!

Started by Mugwump, May 10, 2013, 06:50:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

LOL...Jan just called, and she found a bunch of 1,2,3 gal buckets/lids on a curb...they're frosting buckets from the local grocery store bakery. I usually get them from a gal at the store. These are great sizes for fish room stuff...later, there's a garage sale in the same area that I'm hoping to snag some lights from....wheeeeeeeeeeeee....the day is starting well.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Sounds like a potential weekend from heaven.   ;)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on May 10, 2013, 07:09:43 AM
Sounds like a potential weekend from heaven.   ;)

Here's hoping...... ;D...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

nice score I like the 2 gallon buckets alot. I use mine for everything.
Scott

wiggs

Hey, guy`s, I was on my way to work and as friday was garbage, recycle day, I look to see what people put out, you never know when you might find something that you might need.  I thought that they were paint buckets, then I stop and took a good look ... WOW... I gabbed them as fast as I could.  A little soap and water and their like new. also had lids to go with.  Buckets are like tanks you can never have too many.   ;D
Jan

Mugwump

"Buckets are like tanks you can never have too many."   

LOL...that's my girl......smooch  ;D
Jon