• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 13, 2024, 08:35:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,343
  • Total Topics: 18,540
  • Online today: 836
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 786
Total: 786

Thurs' din din...

Started by Mugwump, February 11, 2016, 05:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....been running all day( and half of the night)...so something easy again.....egg salad sandwiches on toast, potato salad, Pork & beans, and peaches....not bad.....a hot shower and I'm ready to relax until my chins hits my chest here shortly....LOL......a long, long day.....even changed a flat on DIL #3's car...

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

I bet you'll get a good nights sleep.  mim mim mim Oh I had Pizza tonight. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 11, 2016, 06:25:07 PM
I bet you'll get a good nights sleep.  mim mim mim Oh I had Pizza tonight. huh

+1.....that cross our minds....but I'd have gone up the street to pick it up.....going out again was the last thing on my mind to do.... wfwf
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Had a late lunch and later fell asleep on the couch.....  missed dinner.  I have yet to ask Billy what we had.  LOL

Dennis